𝟒 | 𝐀 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥

A Rainy Brawl 

3rd POV

Days passed and August 3rd arrived.

Just like Alastor predicted Takemichi stopped Draken and Mikey from fighting each other.

Everything was reported right back to you, and you were starting to worry that Kisaki Tetta may be an obstacle to your goal. You decided to take matters into your own hands and pretend to be an innocent citizen that is only friends with Takemichi.

It's true you were friends with him as you regularly tutor him and his girlfriend.

Today you were planning to follow Toman by pretending to hang out with your friends. Hudson, Lucas, Jaxon, Cole, and Ethan were going to the festival with you. 

"So what are we doing here again?" Ethan complained.

"We are just having fun even though it's just the six of us," Cole answered. 

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

"Hello, Draken's under attack right now and he should be there in the festival with you guys. Your orders, boss?" 

"We are going to help him."

......

When you guys did arrive it was already too late. Draken had blood running down his head as Mitsuya and Takemichi stood beside him. 

"Peh-yah, you coward! You had them attack him with a bat all of a sudden! And brought all these guys with you! And you call yourself a man?!" Emma screamed. 

"Is it just Draken that's hurt?" You asked causing Emma to nod her head. "Draken-san, I think you should rest now before you lose more blood. Takashi, Takemichi, and my friends can handle the rest of them. I'll help you with the wound," You told them. 

"You should listen to Y/N-chan. We'll deal with the rest of them," Mitsuya reassured. 

Right when he said that Mikey entered the battlefield with his motorcycle. 

"I see now. The reason I got called to be somewhere else was so you could attack Ken-chin. And then you were gonna put the blame on me and break Toman in half."

"I'm just doing this for Pah-chin-"

"This isn't how you do shit. Who tricked you into doing this?" 

"Wow, I'm impressed. Guess you're not just brawn after all. Man, I'm tired. It really doesn't matter who I am. But I'm sorta in charge of Moebius for now. The name's Hanma."