𝟓 | 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

Beach Time, Bitches

Y/N's POV

It was a week later and I was invited along with my friends to go to a beach with Toman and Alastor which is our gang. 

"L/N-san thank you for saving me," Draken thanked me. 

"It's not a problem." 

"By the way, how old are you guys?" 

"I'm 16, first year in high school. Lucas, Jaxon, and Cole also go to my school as we are the same age. Ethan and Hudson are a year younger though." 

"I see, so you are older than me," Draken spoke. "Please feel free to call me whatever you want."

"You guys do look a bit older. What you guys?" Mikey pointed to my gang members.

"We are around the same age. Leo and Evan are 16 well Kai and Cameron are a year older. Vance, Aston, and I are 18," Ryder answered. 

"I see, by chance do you guys know each other?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"You guys give off similar vibes. So I was wondering if you guys are also part of Alastor. Plus you guys are stro-" 

"Yes, we are part of Alastor," Lucas cut Mikey off. 

Everyone except us was surprised. We can fool them to think I'm not the boss because everyone thinks the boss is a male. 

"Wait! So you guys are part of Alastor!" 

"I knew it!" 

"What's your guys' positions'?!" 

"Who's the boss?!?!" 

"Calm down everyone. We'll explain everything to you but about the boss," Ryder spoke. 

"My name is Jaxon and I'm Alastor's Number Two. The guy that said we are part of Alastor is Lucas, our top Security Specialist. The guy with blonde hair is Hudson, our Informant. The dude with heterochromia eyes along with Roman numerals as his tattoo is Ethan, our Hacker. The one that has a dragon tattoo on the side of the neck is Cole, our Analyst. And finally, Y/N is our medic." 

Sorry Toman, but I can't tell you guys I'm the boss yet. 

Flashback

"When we meet them again they are surely going to ask us if we are part of Alastor," I started.

"Wait, why?" Kai questioned. 

"Because think about it. They made a big entrance completely ruining our debut as Alastors. We are overshadowed by that Hanagaki dude and our other members who aren't known to be part of us," Evan explained.