Chapter 1- The Newcomer

You let out a cough. The musty air of the hideout you are in is getting to your lungs. The large hood of your cloak is not helping either.

The reason you came out of your sleeping area was because Gisela had called a meeting and she had mentioned something about a new member and to discuss other matters.

You made it to the meeting area and saw the other members. You only knew two of them, Trix and Glimmer. The others were too scary and you really didn't want to talk to them.

After everyone was seated Gisela looked around the table with a menacing look before opening her mouth to speak.

"So as you know, due to the battle at Everglen  we lost two of our members. The Vanisher and the shade."

She pauses and you can see a saddened look on Trix's  face at the mention of Umber. You always suspected they had some sort of romantic involvement.

"The Vacker was not that important but our shade has played some crucial roles in going against the Black Swan. Luckily I found another one that we can use." Gisela looks towards the doorway "Mr. Song you can come in now."

You then see a tall figure already in a neverseen cloak and the tiniest amount of what you think is silver hair is sticking out. The newcomer  walks in the middle of the room and raises his hand.

"Hello."

"Glimmer and Y/C/N can you show the newcomer to his room please." Gisela Orders you and Glimmer.

You walk to the empty room and show the new guy before walking back to your room and trying to get some sleep.