IV - TOUCH

I JUST KILLED ME WITH ALL THAT STRESS.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The cool fall air nipped at your skin as you approached the street Kai texted you. You walked a little faster toward the group of Soobin, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Yeonjun, and of course, Kai.

"Hey, guys." You greeted, shivering slightly.

"Hey! Wanna do crime?" Beomgyu asked cheerfully, staring you right in the eyes like he was going to murder you if you said no. You opened your mouth to reply, closing it before opening it again. "I- sure."

"Gyu, don't pressure our guest like that, okay?" You felt a hand on your shoulder, looking up you noticed it was Kai. He gave you a knowing look before taking off his jacket and wrapping it around your shoulders, it smelled like tangerines, a scent that reminded you of the past. After all this time, he still used the same perfume.

"First, we have to go to the gas station. And Kai, try to keep your pants on while your girlfriend is here." Yeonjun spoke, shoving his hands into his pockets as he began walking to the only thing that lit up the streets on this type of night, the gas station.

"Asshole. She's not my girlfriend." Kai followed after him.

"We see the way you look at her!" Taehyun joined in, walking next to the two. You stayed behind with Soobin, eyeing him as if saying 'Why are your friends like this?'

"They don't care what people think. They'll talk and talk, all of them. Except for Beomgyu, he just lights shit on fire."

"We're gonna light things on fire?" You couldn't believe this. If you had arson on your squeaky clean record your mom would beat your ass.

"Was it not obvious?" Beomgyu caught up to the two of you, walking at the same pace. "If we get caught I'll take the blame! It wouldn't be my first time." He just smiled like this was normal.

The gas station came closer into view. Once you six arrived, Yeonjun, Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Soobin walked inside, but Kai stayed behind. He leaned down to your height, whispering in your ear. "Meet me in the bathroom, don't make it suspicious."

He left in the other direction as you just stood there, paranoid thoughts running through your mind. Was he gonna kill you? Yell at you? Kick you out?

After a few minutes you walked into the bathroom, you closed the door behind you, and leaned against it. Kai stood near the door, looking you up and down before approaching you, pretty much having you flush against the wall.

"Let's make this quick." His breath danced on your neck as he whispered sensually, making your heart damn near jump out of your chest.

"Do I make you feel dirty when I touch you? Whisper in your ear?"

You gulped, shaking slightly as Kai lifted your chin with his fingers. "Don't be nervous, you know me, sweetheart." Do you?

"Do you think about what could have happened if we never broke up, (Y/N)?"

"Kai." You said his name like a prayer as his free hand wrapped around your waist, squeezing it. "What are you doing to me?"

"Only what I should have done a long time ago." With that, he leaned in and kissed you quite roughly, almost as if he was mad at himself for not reuniting with you sooner. He had taken over your mind these few days, infecting you like a drug. No matter how many times you told yourself he was bad for you, you just craved more and more. Kai pulled you even closer, his lips moving desperately against yours.

Just then, somebody knocked on the door.

"We gotta go, guys!" You could recognize Taehyun's voice behind the door.

Kai groaned and pulled away, angrily pulling the door open and walking out, you trailing after him. "Thanks a lot, Taehyun." You said sarcastically. You could still feel Kai's warmth against your lips.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Beomgyu had dragged you guys to this car lot, the man who owned it left it open at night because nobody wanted his five-dollar cars that were running on hopes and dreams.

"We're going to light an entire car on fire!" Beomgyu said, excitedly holding up the gas canister you guys had gotten from the gas station.

"Great." Soobin said, rolling his eyes. "We're gonna get fucking arrested," Yeonjun added.

Beomgyu approached the rundown blue car in the center of the lot, placing the gas canister next to it. "Gyu, make sure not to spill gas on yourself or else you'll catch on fire." Kai said, running a hand through his hair.

"I know." He opened the gas canister, tossing the liquid all over and around the car. He glanced at the rest of the group as he took out a lighter, setting the gas ablaze and watching as it spread. You could feel the heat against your face as the fire engulfed the vehicle, you could smell burning metal, too.

Beomgyu watched the fire, not even daring to blink as he stood scarily close to the flame. Before he could watch any further, the car blew up, sending flaming metal shrapnel flying around the car lot. "S- SHIT!" He luckily dodged it in time as you guys scattered out of the car lot.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It was 11:50 when Kai walked you home, you both smelled like burnt metal and gasoline. "I had fun." You said, looking at your feet. "Me too. You get some rest, okay?" He pat you on the shoulder. "Keep my jacket."

You kissed him on the cheek and walked inside your house, hoping that your mom wouldn't wake up.

When you laid down for bed you got a text from Kai.