BNHA "A.S"

(Please respect MY opinions as i respect YOURS.)

•Boku No Hero Academia / My Hero Academia

-Bnha is a good anime with alot of fans, i also watch some episodes and it seems pretty good. The plot, the storyline and the characters have somewhat great design. The problem is THE fandom itself.

^the fandoms problems with shipping^

-The number 1 thing that some bnha fandom do is ship literal 30 year olds with atleast 6 year olds, Like Aizawa x Kiri like Wtf??? And Teacher x Student?? Some of the teachers there are atleast 40 or some and their shipping them with a like 17 year olds??? Not cool man, shii should be illegal. Imagine shipping All Might x Midoriya, Me personally would rant about you shipping that.
Stay Cool, Ship TodoDeku (for the BakuDeku shippers out there im sorry 💀)

^hatred to the villains backstory^

-I saw some TikTok comments about a video showing about Shigaraki past, some felt bad for HIM, and some felt bad for his MOTHER. "He's the reason why his mother died" "what an unlucky mother, died bcuz of his sons quirk" Its not his mf fault that his quirk can literally can kill people, for me his mother would NOT die if she didnt come close to him, he said it himself that she cant come close but she resist so.. yeah. And for the record people cant choose what kind of quirk they will get. And for Dabi also i also saw some hate comments saying how bad of a brother or son he is neglecting his own family, leave him alone my god dude be having some father issues 💀.

^some crazy ass girls shipping THEIRSELF with BNHA characters^

So uhh- wtf??. Saw some tiktok girls drawing a character lf themselves, not bad right? bUT sHIPPING THEMSELVES TO THE BNHA CHARACTERS ITSELF??? NAH ITS AA NO AND NEVER EVER GOOD. I feel very very bad for Bakugou and Todoroki, dudes always the victims 💀. Like its okay if you have a crush or is inlove with one of some of the BNHA characters its normal but SHIP YOURSELF WITH THEM 💀??? You dont see me SHIP myself with Mikasa from Attack on Titan Do You 🙂. Its a fictional character bro its not like its gonna date you or some (sorry 💀) Want to feel like their real? Read some character x reader or sum 😄

------------------------

If i said anything offensive im really and dearly sorry, some of it hurt me too like Mikasa fr needa give me a chance 😿.

Thanks For Reading and i hope i didnt offend you 😊

6/11/23