TMNT "C.S"

(please respect MY opinions, as i respect YOUR opinions.)

•Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

-Tmnt has alot of ongoing generations, 1987,2003,2007,2012,2016,2018 and 2023. And honestly im happy about that, i wish after the 2023 one, they will still continue. Tmnt honestly raised me, i watched all the generations since i was 6, until now :). (Im ** by the way, can you guess it? I cant say it here since. wattpad might read it and yknow 💀my age start with 1.). It has great plot, great characters and the visuality was soooo good. My favorite character since 1987's was Raphael (he keeps breaking the fourth wall thats why 💀.) Until now he's still my favourite. But now in 2018 version, ofc donatello aka bootyshaker9000. bUT I HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS WITH ALSO THE FANDOM- WE HAVE ALOT TO DISCUSS ABOUT 💀. BUCKLE YOUR MF SEATS IN BED,IN YO CHAIR OR WHERE EVER YOUR SITTING AT. CUZ THIS SHIIT BOUTTA GET REAL 💀. (Well not really-)

^My problems with the fandom and their chose of shipping characters No.1^

-THE NO.1, NUMBER 1. NUMBERRRR 1. PROBLEM IS YALL SHIPPING CHARACTERS WITH THEIR OWN RELATIVES 💀. LIKE WHY???? "Ooh i ship Donnie x Mikey" LIKE?? CAN YOU NOT DO THAT?? ESPECIALLY "Leo x Raph" THEIR THE MOST SHIPPED CHARACTERS EVER 💀. THEY SOMETIMES EVEN DO THE 4 OF THEM, WHY??? WHY?? IDFK KNOW AND I DONT WANNA KNOW WHY- "its bcuz they have great chemistry" I DONT CARE ITS A NO NO😭🔊🔊🔊.
AND LIKE "splinter x leo" "shredder x raphael" CAN YOU FACKIN NOT??? MORE WORST TBH 💀. Dont Ship Shit, Ship Leo x Usagi 🙄.

^My Problems with character design^

^My problems on fanfics^

-Wattpad,AO3,Fanfiction.net, DevianArt, Twitter is where i see or find some fanmade stories of TMNT. Some are angst,fluff,romance etc. I enjoy ANGST 😇🤗😇🤗😇 ALOT, the bittersweet feelings reading angst about my favourite shows is such a great feeling. But yknow what typa Fanfics i hate? Tcest. (I mention that alot now-). And they sometimes even have Mpreg?? (Male pregnancy) 💀 Like why???-

------------------------------

And so uhh- yeah- thats all my problems-

Thank you for reading, i hope i didnt offend you 😙

6/15/23