Blows. (Draco)

I watch as she walks away. She has the grace of a swan and the confidence of a lion. She is everything my parents would love me to marry.

Suddenly, Potter walks up to me, glaring. "Leave me alone Potter." I try.

Suddenly, he pins me. I am on the floor- and a group has gathered around us. "You listen to me, Malfoy. Leave my sister alone. She is already coming in to the year late and doesn't need you to distract her." I roll my eyes, and then a blow comes to my face.

Normally, I would have just let it go. If it were absolutely anyone else, I would've, but this was Potter. I was about 5"7 and stronger than Potter. I pinned him. I punched him, and broke his glasses. Suddenly, she walks, no-she runs in. "Draco, please don't hurt him!" She is near tears and it's enough to stop my arm mid-swing. I get off of him and walk to her.

She's like a magnet. Her voice slightly louder than the others, her eyes slightly more noticeable. "I am sorry." I whisper to her, and then walk away. The entire group looked astonished, but deep in my heart I knew I would do anything she asked. I hadn't known her for more than a day, and I loved her. She can never know that.

When I get back to my dorm, I sit and write a letter.

Dear Mother,

I found a girl that would make a good wife. She is a pure-blood. Sadly, it's because she is one of the Potters heirs. She has eyes so green, they resemble emeralds. I must invite her to the Pure-bloods ball. Please do not tell Father. I don't want him to "panic" over her. You know he has his... ways.. of getting what he wants, and he wants me to marry Pansy Parkinson.
-Truly, D.L.M.