Classes (Victoria)

I must have looked astonished because Harry walked up to me to ask if I was okay. I simply ignored him, I barely knew him and he was boasting to everyone that I was his sister. I disliked him for that.

Draco walking away stirred feelings within me I hadn't experienced before. Why was he so calm? He almost beat Potters's ass- you'd think he'd be upset at me for telling him what to do.

Will Victoria Love Make Her Way To The Headmaster's Office?

Oh, what now? I make my way to Dumbledore's office. A man and a woman who looked oddly familiar were there when I walked in. "Oh, Vicky!" The woman ran up to me, tears in her eyes. I looked disgusted. I was disgusted. "Who the hell are you..?" I asked, mortified to have this woman sobbing into my hair. "It's me, your mum! I am so glad to be reunited with you! I've missed you dearly!" 

I shove her off of me, anger radiating off of my body. "You are not my mom. My mom is named Emma Love. She has raised me." I spat, watching her smile deflate. "B-but," she says, defeated. "But nothing. I have class. Do not come near me again," I smile, "or you will face consequences." She looked mortified, then I turned to leave. I don't make it to Potions on time, but Snape smiled and allowed it. It's because he knows my secret. 

   I am Victoria Love Riddle. Illegitimate child of Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Black, and the heiress of the Dark Lord. Snape, my personal bodyguard, was sent to protect me. He is also Draco's godfather, and is here to make sure Draco doesn't know who I am. No one can know. I am technically adopted, but blood adoption does a lot. I don't even have "muggle" parents. I was sent to live in America abroad, so no one could make the connection. 

     I snap back into reality as a beautiful blonde boy sits next to me. "Hello, Victoria" he whispers softly. My heart melts. "Call me Vic." I say, using my "muggle" name. "Why 'Vic'?" He asked, grey eyes of silver looking at me. "Oh, uhm, it's just easier than Victoria." I say, not really prepared for that question. "Then I will call you Ri. That's 'much easier.'" He speaks with a friendly sass, making me laugh effectively. Suddenly, I was aware I was being stared at. Snape looked at me in question, and I shook my head ever so slightly. He looked away, and continued his lesson.

A few days later

"Ri!" Draco calls, as he pushes through some Hufflepuffs to get to me. I blush, his eagerness to see me unexpected. "Yes, Draco?" I ask, wondering what he could possibly want. "Would you....