ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

Y/N: I can't believe this, this huge mansion was under the Cresent University? You mean... we are underground? 

Y/N was amazed, the details of the mansion was amazingly curved. The doors and the lights are perfect.

Jake: Yes.. we've been here for almost... 

Jake looks at Y/N who was waiting for his story but Jake doesn't want Y/N to know how old is he.

Jake: M-many years. You know vampires tend to live longer than normal people do. 

He shrugged cutely pouting a lip.

Y/N: Oh.. really? I heard about that but I haven't seen a real vampire before. I just knew that I am different, I am stronger than everyone else and I got this. 

You opened your mouth and show him your fangs. 

Y/N: I always got bullied in the orphanage for having my fangs even though I told them that I wasn't a vampire.. 

She looks down.

Jake: Did they believe you? When you told them that you are not a vampire?

Y/N: Maybe at first? Not until one full moon when I turned 12.. my eyes glowed yellow and I started to feast the orphanage's poultry, I drank chicken's blood. I was super scared. 

She chuckled.

Jake: Oh damn! Haha! That's really scary. I mean good thing no one tried to kill you for being a vampire? They always thought of us DANGEROUS.

Y/N: I swear. I thought the sisters in the orphanage will kill me after what I have did but the day after that, a woman named Yvonne came looking for a daughter to adopt.. she was an obsessed fan of vampires, she thought I was cool since I showed her my golden eyes and decided to adopt me. Weird right? 

She chuckled in her own life story.

Jake was looking at Y/N, admiring her beauty while talking about her life.

Jake: Hm.. we all have funny and amazing stories to share. 

You look back at him, you realized that he wasn't paying attention to your story, but he was looking at you all this time.

Y/N: W-why? Is there something on my face- 

You nervously asked.

He slowly shook his head.

Jake: No. I was just... 

He paused. 

Jake: I want to protect you Y/N. 

He seriously said.

Y/N: P-protect? From w-where? 

Your words stutter. Your heart was too nervous since you started to realize that he was staring at you.

Jake: From everyone. Mostly from Heeseung, that man is a playboy asshole.

Y/N: Haha! I knew that all along. Don't worry, I will punch him in the face when he goes near me.

You remember his lips crossing yours, your spine shivers and you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

Jake smiled handsomely, you felt comfort.

Jake: Promise me... 

Y/N looks at Jake in confusion.

Jake: If you need anything or if you are in danger or whatever it is. You should call me. 

He insisted.

Your heart jumps.

Y/N: Hm.. sure. I will do that J-Jake. Thank you.