ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: ꜰᴀᴛᴇ

I opened my eyes, a huge cathedral comes before my eyes. I wasn't supposed to be here... I look around, it was dark and eerie

I can see the tall trees outside the window and my eyes were like clear like 20/20 vision. I look at my hands, as it feels like my blood was running rapidly inside my body.

My blood feels hot running through my veins and my fangs were visible on my mouth. It feels familiar... the power inside me feels whole...

And...

Mine.

Damian: Queen. 

He called out to me, I slowly looked at the familiar voice calling out. He was standing on the other side of the cathedral.

The cathedral windows flashing bright as the moon shines through it. It was lighting up the man standing at the back, handsomely looking at me.

Damian: The more you stay here... the more you feel belong. 

Damian flashed through the wind and immediately came in front of Y/N, he was like teleporting instantly as he travels through the wind in the blink of an eye.

The cold wind hits Y/N's skin upon his arrival as Y/N was shocked.

Damian: You don't know what you can do up until now. How pitiful..

Y/N: I-I want to know more... 

You said unconsciously. Your emotions are bringing you excitement and interest. You want to master your own gift.

Damian stood there smirking looking at his Queen's golden eyes shining in front of him. It looks mesmerizing...

He kept himself calm since he was deeply eager to touch her and get him consumed but he knew that he can't do that. He will end up dead if he tries to... he knew how powerful Y/N is.

He closed his eyes and open his palms, a dark smoke came out and slowly a little girl in a bed of white roses appeared in front of the cathedral.

You walked closer.. as you remembered this child..

Dmian: Yes.. this is Ms. Danny's child.

You furrow your eyebrows.

Y/N: Ms. Danny hates vampires.. why is her daughter even here?

You asked.

Damian: Do you even think how I managed to get inside the university to look out for my Queen?

You never expected that.. Ms. Danny? Helping a vampire... a demonic vampire to be exact... for her daughter's life.

You suddenly remembered about the conversation of Ms. Danny and Ms. Yvonne that day inside the faculty...

She will do everything to make sure that her daughter will come back to life even if it will cost 'extinction of humankind'.

Y/N gave a bitter laugh.

Y/N: She was selfish.

Damian: This child will be your first, resurrection.

Y/N: Resurrection?

Damian: That is one of your capability.. Danny knows that. 

He smiled sweetly making you feel at ease even if the situation was tense.

You didn't know but this Damian feels close to your heart... is it because it was my fate?

To be with him?

Damian: Nothing is wrong in resurrecting a child... it was a gift to bring someone back to life...

You believed that.