ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

Heeseung was sitting there, holding a book, the class is over and some students are starting to do their after class conversations.

When someone tapped his shoulder.

It was Jay.

Jay: Hey. 

Heeseung put the book down his table.

Jay looks around making sure that Yunjin is away. He haven't got a chance to have a real conversation with Heeseung since he came back.

Jay saw the book that Heeseung is reading, he knew what this book is and he is sure that Heeseung is worried about what is happening right now. They all saw that the hellions are evolving and that is alarming in all different scenarios. Plus, finding a royal blood in today's time is not just a coincidence.

Jay: Are you thinking the same thing as I am?

Heeseung: How old is Y/N? 

He abruptly asked.

Jay: I heard she was 20- 

Heeseung twitched his head, thinking.

Heeseung: The last royal blood vampire we knew, Margarette was dead 20 years ago and he was killed by Florian, the only demon we knew exist today. If Y/N is the daughter of Margarette we knew, who is the father then? 

Heeseung thought of this for almost days now.

They looked at each other, confused in this mystery puzzle pieces in their head.

Heeseung: His father must be a royal blood too, but there's no other royal blood aside from Margarette..

While the two are thinking about what possible happened, Sunghoon suddenly spoke beside, he was actually listening from afar.

Sunghoon: We can go and ask Niki about this. I am sure he would help- 

When Sunoo interrupts.

Sunoo: I don't think he will help if Sunghoon asked. 

Everyone looks at Sunoo who just joined the conversation. 

Sunoo: Remember how you banished him, asshole! 

Sunoo rolled his eyes at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon: I didn't do that, Ddeonu~ 

He made faces. 

Sunghoon: And if he was hurt because of what I said, I am just defending and protecting him. Okay?! 

He insultedly responded.

Heeseung: I am actually still mad at Niki for thinking about using black magic to become a human. He is the smartest one but... we are the last pureblood vampires and I don't want us to be extinct without even trying to survive. 

Sunoo and Sunghoon stopped.

Sunoo: He's tired. He just wants to be free..

Heeseung: I know.. 

They all paused, thinking how bad the situation is. 

Heeseung: We need to ask Niki about what exactly happened to Margarette. I am sensing that Y/N isn't just royal blood-

Jay: Wait.. are you saying that Y/N can be Florian's daughter? That demon?

Heeseung: We can't be sure of that until we talk to Niki. 

They looked at each other worried about everything. Heeseung knew that Y/N is the only one that can help them continue their blood line. A power that only royal bloods can do but Y/N being a demon's daughter is a different thing...