Untitle4 - Disaster and a second meeting

It's been years since I met Arthur and his party and many things have happened

For example, my relationship with my sister Milim became strong after that day

We played together a lot and slept together

Even my dad used to play with us when he didn't have a job

As for Raya, she began to learn the basics of maid work, saying that she wanted to do her best to serve me in order to repay her debt for saving her.

And Arthur and his party used to visit us from time to time when they were taking a vacation or getting a job soon. Ria, who was a nobleman, taught me to play the violin.

And it seems that after I killed the king and the prince, the population celebrated a lot, and the queen was appointed as a new ruler, and she married her boyfriend, and she attended the sale of slaves inside the kingdom, as I expected.

And after I mastered playing the violin, I used to do that when my sister, Milam, and my father, Maan, and I gathered for dinner to show my progress.

Now I am ten years old and my sister Milim is twelve

We were both summoned for an important conversation with our father. Milim was a bit confused about what he wanted to tell me, but for some reason I felt like I already knew what he wanted to say.

Upon opening the door, I saw my father sitting across from Ramires

Arthur and his party were also present, which made me amazed

Milim jumped into Ramires' arms and I hugged her, "Ramires, I miss you," she said while remaining in my place.

"Then Dad, why did you summon both of us, and why Ramires-san, Arthur, and the rest are here?" I said, and Milim's looks turned to Dad as well, while Ramires and everyone else's looks turned sad.

"I called you two to tell you to get ready. You're leaving with Ramires for another castle, and Arthur and the rest have work to do," Dad said with his usual face.

"Father, what do you mean by this, why are we leaving?" Milim said, trying to protest, but Abbi made her stop

"Dad you....you won't leave us and go like Mama right?" I said as I tightened my grip on my clothes and tears fell from my eyes as I expected the day will come when humans will come to kill my father

I suspected that a few days ago Arthur, Lillian and Rhea came as usual to see me, but this time they asked to see my father with a very serious face and they spent several days and did not leave, which made me doubt

After my father saw me, he understood that it had something to do with the copies he sent to the human states to collect information, but he did not know that I had not sent the copies since a year ago.

So he smiled at me and started combing my hair

"Don't worry, I won't leave you. I promised your mother that I will take care of you, so I will do my best to get back to you. All you have to do now is go with Ramires and wait for me," said my father, embracing me with Milim.

We wiped our tears and started preparing

Then we headed to the magic circle to move. Those who would go were Ramires, who would transport us, me and my sister Milim, and the little dragon that my father made, and Ria, who pledged to serve us, while everyone stayed with my father, including Arthur, Lillian, and Arya.

"I promise I will not leave you." This was the last word I heard from my father before we moved, and I noticed that he said it with a sad face.

Immediately after that, we moved to another area, and after entering the palace, we heard a sound that shook the entire world