───── 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙎

𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙,
𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨,
𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚.
𝙔𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣,

𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙨. . .

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

↠ 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀, 𝙐𝙉𝙋𝙊𝙋𝙐𝙇𝘼𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙐𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙊𝘿𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀.

Gun Park felt this quote in the deepest and darkest parts of his heart. Fate, for him, wasn't someone or something he particularly favored.

Having been born in a Yakuza clan -not to mention the strongest out of all- from the starting of childhood he was revealed to the dark secrets of the world and how it works based on those ridiculously cruel, power-craving, merciless rules.

It didn't help much when he was born as a 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚, which wasn't a pleasing thought to his clan, who wanted a strong determined Alpha to take over. From a very young age, Gun was destined to be carved and shaped into an unstoppable Monster.

One who's ruthless, merciless and sadistic. One who craves money and power. One who is meant to be on the top of the hierarchy, the Lunatics. Along with concealing his identity as an omega, he was forced to pose like an Alpha.

The time of childhood when little kids are carefree with a pure and innocent soul, away from the demons of the night, living a life full of care, love and happiness. . .

The raven male was being stripped off of his childhood mischiefs, joys or wonders; if he were to ever find and the title of being the future '𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗢𝗻𝗶' was forced onto him with harsh training to make him who he is today.

So after going through such controlling and cold lifestyle for nearly fifteen years, if Gun is ruthless and the most hated person of Seoul and Japan then, Yes! He is! He is the reason of the misery of many people, he is the cause of their misfortune, he is the one to take away their chance at a normal life because the same was done with him!

What shapes a person into what they are is their experience, things they've endured!

If Gun is quiet and observant it's because that's what a clan leader and Alpha should be like. If Gun is stoic and can't express himself freely towards others it's because a clan leader can't show weakness, Alphas are not weak! If Gun is a bad luck charm it's because he-