who is coming?

The Divine Dwarka, that once shone bright like the waves of the sea,it seems that it has now lost it's luminous and drowned in depression. How did such a prominent symbol the moon for the world become a new moon? What happened to the divine Dwarka, which was sparkling like stars? After Pradyumna's kidnapping, the life of Dwarka became separated from its soul.

........................................................................

After few days of Pradyumna disappear suddenly,

Isn't it interesting how Divine Dwarka woke up to such a charming sunrise? And it's brightness challenging the sun?.The Sun feels cooler than usual, almost as if it's celebrating something truly remarkable. The Wind God seems to be blowing pleasantly, perhaps delivering good news to everyone. It's amazing to see the people of Dwarka filled with immense love and wanting to uncover the reason behind it all. Let's be patient and wait for the big reveal. The Dwarka Palace appears radiant, almost like a glowing goddess.

The Jambavati's palace
The main building is blessed being the residence of jAmbavati. Like a second sun, that building with its splendor, diminished the beauty of the other buildings.With its colour equal to that of the rising sun, the building was between the two (buildings of rukmiNI and satyabhAmA). The building made by vishvakarma was divine like the peak of kailAsa.

I wonder what's going on in Jambavati's palace,
In the palace Jambavati caressing her baby in the womb and is in the final stage of pregnancy. Suddenly, Jambavati screams.. Ah, it seems she's currently caressing her baby in the final stages of pregnancy. Wait, did she just scream? Are you curious to know what's happening!?

The enD
...........................................................

Hope you all liked and excited,
Vote and comment.
Any guess who is coming?