16. ♡

"Niki," Sunoo said with a yell, pouting while he was in the bed, comfortable, waiting on Niki. "Yes, baby," Niki said with a smile. Sunoo blushed; he never gets enough of being called baby.

"Come cuddle me," Sunoo said. "You are so cute at your service," Niki said, laughing. Niki went towards Sunoo, hugging him by the waist as Sunoo leaned into his chest.

"Have you been checking on Heeseung" Sunoo said with a sleepy tone. "Yes, I have; he's been distancing himself lately," Niki said.

"I mean, we still joke around, but sometimes he's to himself," Niki said, worried.

"Maybe because that secret he can't tell us yet, we just have to wait until he's ready," Sunoo said, also worried. He then yawns, snuggling further to Niki's chest. "We will just have to wait," Niki said.

Sunoo nodded, falling asleep. Niki kissed Sunoo's head and forehead as he fell asleep himself.

Jake wakes up from a good sleep and starts walking down the hallway to the kitchen to fix some breakfast. Si-woo wakes up, says good morning, and goes to the dinner table, ready to eat.

Jake put the plate in front of him and sat down to eat it. Jake smiles at Si-woo and continues eating.

"Si-woo, guess what" Jake said, smiling, looking at Si-woo. "What" Si-woo said, tilting his head and chewing his food. "Today we are going to have ice cream later with my favorite person," Jake said with a smile.

Si-woo's eyes grew full of happiness. "Really," Si-woo said, smiling. Jake smiled back, happy that he could make Si-woo happy. "Yes, now I will take you to the park to play and eat at your favorite place," Jake said.

Si-woo dances in his seat. He gets out of his seat and hugs his papa, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, papa," Si-woo said, rubbing his cheek on Jake's. "You're welcome, my little bean," said Jake, smiling and kissing Si-woo on the cheek.

"Go pick an outfit," Jake said. Si-woo nodded and ran to his room. Jake took Si-woo and his plates, scraping the food off of the plates and putting them in the sink.

Time skipped:

Jake took Si-woo to the park, where he played around with his kite and bubble machine. They played around together. They also head off to go to Si-woo's favorite food place.

Jake and Si-woo were given free food because of how cute Si-woo was. They adored him, and Si-woo was shy and thanked them. Jake really loved and cared about having Si-woo in his life, and he wouldn't know what to do without him.

Si-woo was done eating, wiping his mouth. As he was done, he looked at the door. And saw Sunghoon walking in, waving at him. Which made Si-woo smile so big.

Jake turns, trying to see what Si-woo is smiling so big for, and he looks and says to himself, That's why. He forgot to text Sunghoon to meet him at Si-woo's favorite restaurant.

"Hey Si-woo," Sunghoon said, smiling as he picked Si-woo up, threw him up in the air, and caught him. Giggles escape Si-woo's mouth. Si-woo hugged Sunghoon as he finally felt comfortable with him.

Jake smiles and sees that Si-woo is not afraid to interact with Sunghoon. "Hey, Ms. Princess," Sunghoon said with a smile. "Hey, Mr. Ice Prince," Jake said with a blush. Si-woo laughs because his papa does act like a princess.

"I'm glad you considered me your prince," Sunghoon said with a smirk. "I did not," Jake said, rolling his eyes before getting up and pointing a finger at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon thought to himself is he imagining because did he not legit call him ice prince.

Si-woo just watches with his arm on Sunghoon and his hand on his face, smiling. He knows that his papa is starting to like Sunghoon.

"You did, so there's no need to be embarrassed, sweetheart," Sunghoon said with a smirk, walking out the door with Si-woo.

Jake's face was very red at first; it was princess now, sweetheart. He can't handle all these nicknames; his heart is too weak for that.

"You've got a keeper," the female worker said, smiling. Jake blushed and smiled, leaving the ice cream shop embarrassed that someone had seen all that.

"Do you like my papa" Si-woo said with a smile. "I must do" Sunghoon said, giving him a smile back and tickling him. Si-woo laughs, begging to stop. Sunghoon stops. "That's what happens when you know too much," Sunghoon said with a smile.

"Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret." Si-woo said, zipping his mouth, and threw the key. Sunghoon catches the invisible key and puts it in his pocket.

Si-woo shakes his head, laughs, and smiles. Sunghoon shook his head too, smiling. Jake came out of the restaurant. Sunghoon and Si-woo pretended like nothing happened.