38 ♡

Sunghoon and Jay took Layla and Gaeul to the park to train them. The reason why is because Sunghoon has a plan to sit Gaeul and Layla to the side by Jake's house.

When Sunghoon calls for them, Gaeul and Layla will come where he stands and boom-bam surprise.

Sunghoon and Jay got out of the car to teach Gaeul and Layla how to sit still.

"Sunghoon, when did you become such a gentleman" Jay said, crossing his arms and leaning his back on the car with a smile.

"I've been a gentleman; what are you talking about" Sunghoon said as he opened the back door for Layla and Gaeul to hop out.

"Says the one that went on about I don't want to date anybody that looks my way," Jay said, changing the tone of his voice to Sunghoon.

"Correction Jake didn't look my way; I looked his way. There's a difference," Sunghoon said with a shrug.

"Same thing to me, but explain your feelings for Jake because I missed out on how you asked Jake to be your boyfriend," Jay said as he stood up, picked up Layla, and started petting her softly.

Sunghoon begins to speak with Gaeul in his
hand. "It's just that every time I'm around Jake, I get so giddy, and my heart starts to race 10 miles an hour. I want to be the one who can be by his side whenever and wherever. Jake is so sweet and caring".

"The way Jake lights up my heart when he smiles, the way he is ready to get things done without complaining, and the way Jake laughs, I want to keep him to myself and protect him at all costs." Sunghoon said with serious eyes, looking at Jay.

"Wow, you truly like him," Jay said with a laugh, pushing him on the shoulder.

"Yes, I really do. Now let's train Gaeul and Layla," Sunghoon said with a smile as he put Gaeul down.

Sunghoon told Gaeul to sit and lay down along with many other tricks, but she already knew, meaning she was already trained and smart, as well as Layla being trained.

Sunghoon felt stupid; he went to the park for no reason. But he was glad that Gaeul and Layla were already trained. Now he can start the surprise early.

Sunghoon was smiling so hard that you would think he was up to no good. Jay looked at him and shook his head. He wondered if he acts like that towards Heeseung and Jungwon.

Sunghoon put Gaeul and Layla back in the backseat as he and Jay got in the car to head to Jake's house.

Once they arrived at the house, Sunghoon got out, taking a deep breath since he's nervous.

Sunghoon opens the back door for Gaeul and Layla to get out. Jay told him you got this, and he will have Heeseung with him to bring Sunghoon's car.

Jay drove off from the driveway. Sunghoon walks up to the side of the house, making Gaeul and Layla follow him.

Sunghoon told them to sit and stay, and they did so. Layla and Gaeul's eyes were on Sunghoon to make sure he didn't go anywhere and leave them. Sunghoon knocks on the door with a smile on his face. The door opens with Jake standing there with a smile as well.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Si-woo ran to Sunghoon as he picked him up with a smile. Sunghoon then put him down gently.

"Aren't you going to come in" Jake said with a look of confusion, wondering why Sunghoon was still standing there outside his door.

"Yeah, but two little humans decided to join us in the family," Sunghoon said with a smile as he looked towards Jake and to his left.

Jake and Si-woo tilted their heads in confusion and curiosity about what it might be.

"Gaeul and Layla go inside the house," Sunghoon said. Layla and Gaeul moved from their spots and went inside the house.

Layla stepped in and made a big reaction as she attacked Jake, feeling happy.

Jake was so surprised and happy that he became teary-eyed. Layla was licking all over his face, causing him to laugh.

Gaeul ran to Si-woo, cutesy. Si-woo hugged Gaeul, happy that the two would join them in the family.

Sunghoon just admires Jake, and Si-woo then closes Jake's front door.

"You really adopted them," Jake said with a smile as his eyes were still teary.

"I want to get the things that make you and Si-woo happy," Sunghoon said as he rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous smile.

Jake got up and ran towards Sunghoon, hugging him by the neck. Sunghoon wraps around his waist, as he didn't expect that, but he has a smile on his face.

"Sunghoon, you also make me happy," Jake said as he looked at Sunghoon in the eyes. Sunghoon looks back but looks down at Jake's lips.

"You don't know how bad I'm holding back from kissing you right now," Sunghoon said.

"Then why don't you do it" Jake said it with a sassy tone. "That's all I needed, my princess, your permission," Sunghoon said with a smile as he lacked his lips on Jake's soft lips.

Jake's face was red as he also melted from the kiss. Sunghoon, then let go with a smile. Si-woo took a picture off of Jake's phone, which caused Sunghoon and Jake to turn towards him.

"Sorry, papa, my uncles and hyungs told me too," Si-woo said with a smile. Sunghoon releases his hands slowly from Jake's waist.

Sunghoon and Jake both shook their heads. The three of them all came up with the idea that they had to shop for Layla and Gaeul.

Jake called Sunoo and Niki and asked if they could go to the store and get dog food because he didn't want them to starve all day. Jake, Sunghoon, and Si-woo will shop tomorrow for Layla and Gaeul.

They then thought they had to spend time baking the cookies right now, almost forgetting about it.