Special Si-woo Epilogue pt 1 ♡

Si-woo is now 17 years old, as his personality remains the same but more mature than he was before he is also tall now. He still has black hair, as he is wearing a light blue sweater with green frogs on it and white Converse shoes.

Si-woo could tell that his papa Jake would be worried for his first day of junior high school; he is always worried for him every high school year because Si-woo is an introvert.

His papa Jake doesn't want him to be bullied for no reason. Besides, Si-woo has one more year of high school now.

Si-woo has one friend that he tolerates, and he also loves his friend as his name is Yu Chan.

"Are you sure you will be okay, Call me if anything happens." Jake asked, worried about him.

"Calm down, my princess; my buddy can fight for himself; don't worry, he got this," Sunghoon said with a smile, holding Jake's waist and looking back at Si-woo.

Jake looked at Sunghoon with a smile, as Sunghoon never failed to calm him down.

Si-woo smiled at the fact that none of their love changed from one another, and he was glad he had them both.

"Exactly, papa, don't worry; I'll see you both later. I love you," Si-woo said, hugging both of them. Si-woo picked up his backpack, smiling at them as they both smiled back at him, and he then exited the door.

Si-woo managed to get to the bus stop. He then waited for the bus to come. The bus arrived and opened the door for the students to enter.

Si-woo got on the bus and sat down near the back of the bus.

Si-woo wouldn't be lying about his feelings about how nervous he is for his first day as a junior. Each year, he is nervous.

But Si-woo didn't want that to affect his day, so he distracted himself while taking out his AirPods and putting them in his ear to listen to music.

Si-woo was listening to "See you again" by Tyler the creator while looking out the window.

As Si-woo was looking out the window, he saw a tall guy on the skateboard with a hood on his head doing cool tricks on the skateboard. Si-woo could tell he liked skateboarding.

The guy felt like he was being stared at, so he averted his eyes to his right and saw a boy staring at him with a shocked face that turned his head away.

Si-woo quickly turned his head away from him, shyly. Si-woo didn't know that he had caught the guy's attention. So Si-woo looked down and duck his head down.

The guy saw the boy look back down, as he didn't expect him to look at him and duck his head. The bus drove off and made it towards the school.

The guy laughed, finding his actions funny; he thought he was familiar; he found the boy cute and adorable.

Si-woo didn't expect the guy to look back at him, so he hurried and looked back down, ducking his head in embarrassment.

Si-woo did not see his day being started like this of hiding from someone. The bus made it to school, where Si-woo got off of it and entered the school, meeting his energetic and loving friend Yu Chan.

Yu Chan waved with a smile, seeing Si-woo. Si-woo walked up to him and hugged him as Si-woo hugged him back.

"You know what I'm ready for you to get," Yu Chan said with a mischievous smile.

"What" Si-woo said, making an unsure face about what Yu Chan was about to say.

"You get yourself into a relationship," Yu Chan said with a smile.

"Nope, not going to happen," Si-woo said as he started walking. Yu Chan was following behind him.

"Why not" Yu Chan said with a pout. "But that's understandable. I'm not going to push you into one; I just wanted you to try something new." Yu Chan said it with a smile and linked his arm around Si-woo's.

"I know, just not right now," Si-woo said with a smile, as he knew Yu Chan didn't mean any harm.

Si-woo and Yu-Chan departed and headed toward their classes.

The guy started following the boy as soon as he noticed he went to his school. He wanted to figure out where he knew him.

The guy saw him go to his class and tried to see his face closely, but he couldn't because every time he does the bell ring.

Si-woo is now in his favorite class, which he always chooses each high school year as he wants to pursue his career later in life.

In the ballet class, there were other students who were learning ballet.

Si-woo stretches to practice, and he then gets his pointe ballet shoes and laces his ankles up.

Si-woo went by the bar and did a plié move. He bends his knees as his heels rise off the ground.

The guy just casually passed by; once he did, he stopped in his tracks. The guy was peaking as he unconditionally saw him doing his ballerina lessons in class.

"I'm not stalking, right, I don't want to go to jail for this." The guy said, mumbling to himself as he continued to look at the boy practice.

When he does, he sees how the boy moves so eloquently with passion.

Si-woo saw someone staring at him, so he turned his head towards the door. But the guy walked away. Si-woo only saw his side profile as he noticed that it's the guy with the hood, but today it was off.

Once Si-woo ballet class is over, he then sees the guy with his hood back on him. Si-woo was then wondering if he was being followed, but he didn't want to assume.

The next day, Si-woo went to the park and wanted to take a stroll while reading and walking around the park.

The guy brought his puppy with him to the park one day, but he suddenly just saw the boy by coincidence. He was shocked, so he decided to follow him.

"Am I really stalking this boy, Why can't I just mind my own business for once" The guy said this, mumbling to himself again. The guy went to hide by a tree and told his puppy to be quiet and stand by him, but his puppy just sat there and looked at him, confused as to why he was hiding by a tree.

Si-woo stopped in his tracks as he felt someone was following. He looked left and right, and then he looked behind him.

Once he does, he sees a puppy just sitting there looking at something, so he starts walking towards the puppy and picks him up with a smile.

Si-woo started petting the puppy. When he took his eyes off the puppy, he looked to his right and saw the guy just standing there looking stupid with a nervous look on his face.

"Are you following me" Si-woo said as he tried not to laugh with the puppy in his hand.

As Si-woo got a closer look at the guy, he always followed him and wore hoods. He sees that the guy is not wearing a hood. He noticed this because he saw the guy's side profile.