Chapter Twenty-Six

About an hour later, I called a family meeting to discuss what had happened.

Soon, everyone was in the living room, on the sofas.

I took a moment to look at every one. Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Five, Ben, and Vanya. My family.

I was glad that Allison was feeling better and that Diego had not set out to kill Hazel and Cha Cha.

I smiled, "I'm happy to share that the apocalypse is officially over!"

Smiles crossed everyone's faces.

Allison wrote something on her sketchpad since she wouldn't be able to talk for a while, Really?

"Yes really. So now, you can all go about your normal lives again." I looked at all of them again.

"Five and-"

"YES!" I turned to look at Five who had shouted.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Y/n had jinxed me and hasn't said my name in over an hour." He grinned at me triumphantly.

I groaned, "Damn it!"

Everyone chuckled and I continued, "Anyways, Five and I will stay at the Academy a little. We were actually thinking about just living here and starting our family."

Everyone, especially, Ben and Diego grinned at my mention of my baby. I had decided to stick with Klaus's power for a while so I could talk and catch up with Ben.

"Also," I added, "Since we have discovered Vanya's powers. I have decided to help her learn how to use them, with the help of Pogo."

Pogo, who was standing in the doorway nodded in confirmation when everyone turned to him.

Vanya smiled at me and I smiled back.

Everyone had agreed to stay for about a year more.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well," Diego started, "We have decided that we really want to help you and be in your life more because we have missed you so much. Also, I really want to get to know my niece or nephew."

They all nodded in agreement

I smiled.

Six Months Later

Five POV:

I smiled as I watched Y/n help Vanya with her powers. Vanya had almost perfected them with Y/n and Pogo's help.

"Okay, now try to-" Y/n was cut off with a wince, she put her hand to her now very round stomach.

"Ms. Y/n, you should take a break. I can take it from here." Pogo suggested.

"I'm fine Pogo."

"No, Ms. Y/n I have decided that you must be on bed rest for the remainder of your pregnancy." Pogo would not back down.

She sighed, "Fine."

She noticed me and walked towards me.

"Hey, baby." I gave her a peck on the lips.

She smiled, "Hi."

"C'mon, let's get you upstairs to the room." I put my hand on her back, my other hand in hers and helped her up the stairs.

We turned into our room. We had converted half of the room to a nursery, Allison, Klaus, and Y/n had all gone shopping for baby things a few weeks ago.

I sat down on our bed and pulled her into my lap.

She giggled, "Fivee. Let go."

"Nope." I started giving her kisses on her neck.

She giggled even more. God, I loved that giggle.

I wrapped my arms around her stomach and rocked us back and forth.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, until a sudden thought came into my head, "Who are the godparents gonna be?"

She got up, sat next to me, and turned so we could talk properly.

"That's gonna be tough." She sighed.

I chuckled, "Well, for godmother, we have two options. Allison and Vanya."

"Ya, but which one?!" She leaned back against the backboard.

"Vanya." I decided.

She looked at me, "Why?"

"Well, she is the one who made this possible. Without her, the world would have ended and our child would never have been born. Also, this might help her feel more connected to the family and she was always so nice to us as kids. I heard from Pogo, that almost every night after we disappeared, she would put out peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches for us and keep the lights on so we would know that they were home."

Y/n smiled, "Okay, ya. I just hope Allison understands."

"She'll understand. Plus, she can be the godmother of our next child." I grinned.

"Oh?" She looked at me.

"Just saying."

"Now, the godfather." She looked at me. This was gonna be a hard decision.

"Okay," I sighed, "So we have Luther, Diego, and Klaus."

"And Ben." She adds looking at me.

I nod, "Yes, and Ben."

"Luther is probably a no." She looks at me.

"Definitely. So that just leaves three."

"I kinda want to do Ben." She glances at me, "Y'know, kind of as a way to remember him..."

I smile, "That's a great idea, darling."

She smiles back, "Then it's settled. Ben and Vanya will be the godparents."

I nod. Then, a sudden realization hits me, "Y/n..."

"Yes?"

"We should probably get a check-up, shouldn't we? I mean, we can just ask Grace, and we haven't really done one yet so..."

"I think that's a great idea." She tries to get up but I stop her.

I stand up and offer her my arm.

"What a gentleman." She takes my arm and stands up.

"Only for you. We probably shouldn't blink... We don't know if that will affect the baby somehow."

She nods and we make our way downstairs. We call Grace and she leads us to the medical room.

While looking at some screens, she gasps, "Oh my..."