Get It Off!

Yawn. You slowly tumble out of bed as the sun shines through the gap in the curtains. It's your second day in an AirBnB for your annual family holiday, however this time your best friend's family came along; that might it slightly more bearable. You quickly threw some clothes on and went to wash your face. You ran your hands under the tap and - what's that? A thin grey ring around your wrist. You'd never seen this before. You tried for ages to get it off before showing your parents. 'Dad, what's this?' you ask.
'What's what? There's nothing there.' he replies.
'Yeah, I can't see anything. Is everything alright, sweetie?' your mum also replies.
Erm... Okay then. So a bracelet appears on your wrist that only you can see. What could this mean-

You were flung violently into a random room. In it; you, some hologram thing, and your best friend Lucy. 'You got one too?' you whisper.
'Yeah, do you know what it is?' Lucy replies.
'No idea.' your conversation was quickly stopped as the hologram spoke:
'Greetings, Isaac and Lucy. These bracelets, you have them for a reason. You are the lucky couple to gain them. These bracelets can swap any traits between yourselves or any living animal on the planet. Reality will change around the swaps, and only you two will be able to see the changes. Just press the button on the bracelet to initiate a swap. Good luck.'
You and Lucy land back in the house, and run to find each other. 'The hell was that?' you mutter.
'I, erm, don't know. Do you want to try it?' Lucy responds.
'Could do. I'd rather do it with someone outside in case we mess up our families.' you explain, concerned. You and Lucy both walk out onto the porch of your holiday home and sit on the bench, looking for the first test subjects. After around 5 minutes of waiting, the street was populated with:

- A couple getting home from grocery shopping, in their 30s
- Two women on a jog, in their early 20s
- A 45-year-old man walking his dog
- An elderly couple going out for a coffee
- Children playing in their garden

You and Lucy stared blankly - who could you test on? Would you include yourself? What would you swap?-
'Got it! Can we do the joggers?' Lucy interrupted your thoughts.
'Sure, what do you want to swap?' you replied.
'Hmm... I think body and life swap would be interesting.'
'How would we know if their lives had swapped? Just body would work bett- Wait. You don't want me to swap with a woman this early on, do you?'
'Aww please!' Lucy begs.
'Right, fine.' you say. 'I'll swap with the one on the left.' You press the button on the bracelet and time stands still. Everything stands still. Apart from you and Lucy. A hologram opens up in front of you and you select 'Body' and 'Life', and confirm the swap when Lucy is ready. Nothing happens at first, but then your vision shifts...