Parenthood

Your vision moves across the house, as you find yourself looking into the fridge, presumably making your lunch. However, the first thing you realise is the difference between your body and Lucy's mother's body, the body you are now in. Out of the corner of your eye, you see your new husband walk towards you. "Hi, 'darling'." he says. "Have you swapped personalities yet?"
"Yeah, I did it before, 'honey'." You reply.
You try to continue conversation, but then your instincts tell you something else. "Oh my god, um, can you finish making sandwiches for the kids? I said I would take Susanna's daughter to the park at 12 and its quarter past."
Lucy, or rather, Scott, looks at you blankly. "Susanna's daughter? The kids?! Isaac, do you hear yourself? It's like I'm actually talking to my mum."
"Whoa, yeah. I just said that subconsciously. God, this personality swap thing is weird, I'm starting to behave like your mother. Hey, Sco- erm, Lucy. If I ever get too, you know, into it and I get carried away, just stop me. Being in this body is freaky enough as it is."
"Don't worry Isaac. I'll not let you." your husband replies.
You smile and give Scott a kiss, and then pull away, disgusted. "Sorry Luce. That was the- you know- Yep."

You step back into the villa a whole two hours later. God, who knew playgrounds were so boring? Luckily you had got talking to another parent whilst Elsie played with some other children - but now all that was over and you were back 'home', ready to spend more time with your loving husband, who promptly reminded you that:
"You're Isaac, remember that! God, why is your 'new life tolerance' so low?"
"I don't know, it might be lower in women, it's not like this is something that's common knowledge!"
"Whoa, okay! Are you on your p-"
"Lucy, don't you even dare."
"Wait, what did I do?" 'Lucy' walks in, confused.
"Oh, erm, hi sweetie! Nothing, I'm just telling a story about some parent that was in the park, are you okay?" you reply.
"Erm, yeah! Look, um, can we talk?"
"Sure, Luce! What's up?" 'Scott', the real Lucy, replies as you look at each other and sit down at the table.
"Okay, so um, you know how me and Isaac are- we're good friends, yeah?" 'Lucy' starts as you and 'Scott' listen suspiciously. "Well, erm, while mum was at the park and dad was making our lunches, we kind of-" she stops and takes a deep breath.
"Go on, Lucy. We're listening." you break the silence in your new motherly tone.
"Well, uhh..."
You decide to continue as 'Lucy' stalls. "Whatever you're about to say, we lo-"
"Isaac and I are in a relationship. We're official. We had this big heartfelt thing like an hour ago and now we're official." 
"Oh!" You chuckle. "Well, uh, congratulations! We're so happy for you both! Is Isaac telling his parents now?"
"Yeah. Um, okay, I'm going to go." 'Lucy' stands up and walks back to her room.
"Awww, I'm so happy for them!" You beam from ear to ear. Then you turn your head to see the real Lucy staring at you, mortified. "What?" you ask, innocently, before it clicks.
"Oh, shit!"