Part 11: The Found

As OJ started to open the door, a shiver went down his spine. He didn't know if he really wanted to do this anymore. He hesitated.

Vellum, of course, noticed and teased him. "What're you waiting for, pussy? Go on! Kill me~" He made a dramatic pose.

OJ rolled his eyes, pretending to be fearless. "Listen. I can- I can do this tomorrow, can't I? I don't need to h-hurt you yet. I can wait a while! I can just take a break and-"

A creak was heard from the door.

"OJ?"

"..Paper."

They stared at one another for a long while. Paper didn't know what to say, and OJ didn't want to answer. After a bit, Vellum broke the silence.

"KILL HIM. GO ON!"

OJ gripped his axe tightly, holding it as- if he would die if he didn't do this.

"I'm- ..I'm so sorry about this."

"OJ, what are you- Oh. Oh."

As a realization set in for Paper, OJ stepped forward. Paper looked scared, rusing into his room and locking the door.

"OJ, what did I do to deserve this!?" He screamed through his door.

OJ took a breath. Another door opened.

"What's going on??"

Without a second thought, OJ threw his axe at the person. Nobody can see this. Nobody can know. As he turned to retrieve it, the axe was pierced in the floorboards, pinning down a piece of red latex. He pulled the axe out, heading back over to Paper's door. Hyperventilating could be heard from the other side. He struck the door, a giant crack going through it.

"WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME BE?? WHAT DID I DO!?"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE! JUST COME OUT AND ACCEPT IT, YOU LIAR!! YOU AND VELLUM ARE GOING TO HURT EVERYONE, I CAN'T HAVE THAT HAPPEN!!" OJ teared up a bit, yelling as he swung again.

"Wh-..." A tone of confusion could be heard.
"What are you talking about..?"

"YOU KNOW, STOP PLAYING DUMB!!"

A few footsteps could be heard inside as Paper distanced himself from the door. "I'm serious, OJ."

OJ stepped back, turning to Vellum.

"Oh dear. Seems someone is lying to you! Why don't you just end this now, OJ?"

He looked back to the door, clenching his teeth and holding the axe with an iron grip. He held the axe above his head, as he did before when he killed the people he loved most, and swung.

He tore the door apart with his axe, crashing the axe into it over and over until he could head inside. Paper was shivering in the corner, staring at OJ with tears in his eyes as his breathing became heavy.

"Why are you doing this-? I thought- I-"

"I know what you want. I know who you are. I came to end you. For good." OJ stepped nearer, staring at him with resentment.

Paper looked devastated, his voice trembling and his eyes fixating on OJ's. This isn't the same man he talked to a week ago.

They were right before.

OJ is dead.