So, what now?: Part 1

It was over. They had won.

Eda, King, and Luz laid on the ground as the sun began to appear through the dark clouds, they all sighed and smiled as the warmth hit their skin (or fur in King's case). After everything that had happened over the last few months, they could finally just lay down, enjoy the fact they all were together again, and that the Boiling Isles was safe from Belos at last. Luz was fairly certain he was dead this time, what remained of his melted sludge hadn't moved at all, so she was rather confident in her belief that the reign of "Emperor" Belos had finally come to an end.

"So uh... What now?" King asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I was thinking we just lay here forever. I kinda like this." Eda replied back with a smirk.

Luz chuckled, she had missed Eda's snarks more than she realized. But King had brought up a good point, what was next for them? Luz had finally made the decision to stay in the Boiling Isles as much as she could... But there wasn't much of a Boiling Isles to stay in at the moment. Both Belos' desolation and the Collector's temporary reign had caused a lot of damage to the Isles, damage that would take a long time to fix fully. Then there was the fact all of the citizens of the Isles, her mother, and her friends still were puppets in the Archive Hous-

Luz nearly threw her back out from how quick she lurched up in realization. Her friends and all the people of the Isles were still in there! Did the Collector manage to keep the Archives from being destroyed?! Were they all okay?! Eda noticed Luz's look of panic, and sat up to face her.

"Kid, what's wrong?" She asked, slightly worried.

"All the people in the Archives, do you think they're okay?!" Luz asked, panic lacing her tone.

"The Archive House seems to be perched on the skull actually, not much damage either." Raine observed, as they pointed over at the (thankfully now) unmoving Titan's skull.

Indeed, the once floating Archive House was now perched on the top of the skull, completely intact, giving the look of a tiara on the now truly dead Titan. Luz couldn't help but smile as she remembered what King's dad had said.

"Now you really are the best of both things..." Luz thought to herself.

The Collector had done his job, he'd made sure the Archive House didn't get destroyed due to Belos' possession of the Titan. She just hoped everyone inside was alright.

***

Amity looked out at the distance with her friends... One of the first things she noticed was that one of the Titan's arms were now pointing up at the sky instead of slumped down. Whoever lived on that arm was definitely going to have to find a new place to live. A large part of her hoped nobody was hiding out on that arm when Belos had taken control. Luckily she was fairly certain that almost everyone on the Isles had been turned into puppets and stored in the Archives by the Collector.

Oh, right. The Collector. She had completely forgotten about him. He was looking out at Isles with the rest of them. The person that had enslaved the entirety of the Isles, gave Belos the knowledge of the Draining Spell, and turned them all into puppets... Was now standing next to her, smiling as he looked at the sun beginning to appear through the murky clouds. She gave the Collector a side glance. Amity couldn't find it in her heart to be mad at him, not after he managed to keep the Archives from crashing down into the ground with them in it. Even though they all had survived a lot through the last few months, but Amity wasn't sure if they could have survived THAT.

"All the puppets seem to be okay!" Hunter said, looking at a couple puppets from the pile they had made.

"As okay as living people turned into creepy puppets can be, at least." Gus added, still a bit creeped out by the puppets' look.