Prolong/Information

Rexy pronouns are they/them. Rexy will be blind. Please be patient with me I'm not blind,so if I get anything wrong please correct me.

This is not a Saiki x reader fic,but feel free to put yourself in the pov of Rexy. Saiki will be a little ooc in this but I'll try to stay ture to his character.

Even though this is a yandere Saiki fic he in not going to kill anyone,but I personally think that he wouldn't do anything like that. So the most he will do make their mental health go down or bleed a little and that's about it.

How Rexy looks:
Short fluffy/messy hair that goes black to blue. They are like 5'4ft(so an inch or two shorter that Saiki). They are little chubby/round but in the overweight way. Rexy's unform look a little different. Instead of pants(mines winter) it's shorts,or a skort. For the top the usual white to dress shirt with tie instead of a jacket it's a vest. All the same colors for the unform.

'People thoughts' *Saiki's telepathy* "People talking"

Saiki pov:
"I hear there's going to be a new student." "Oh I wonder there a guy or girl." 'I just hope who ever they are there nice.' I hear people talking and thoughts simultaneously.

'Good grief I hope they leave me alone.' I think to myself not want another nuisance. "Hey Teruhashi is it true the new transfer is your cousin?" I hear Yurmehara ask the attention seeker.

"Yeah my cuz is coming to live with me for a bit their from the states." Teruhashi answered. 'Oh boy if this new transfer is related to her in any way I should try,and be careful to not gain their attention.' I think to myself.

"All right class settle down. Met your new classmate Rexy Knight. Please treat them well their from the states,and are blind. Oh right! They wanting me to tell you that they are non-binary and prefer the pronouns they them and to respect that. You can come in now." The teacher says give their introduction.

'Oh boy I hope I don't make a fool out myself.' I hear the thoughts of them as they walk in cane first. 'Oh wow their cute. But why doesn't my x-ray vision work on them?' I think to myself.