Chapter10: Kusuo's revenge

Saiki's pov:
When they finish their story all I could see was red. How could anyone do that to my Rexy. My sweet Rexy doesn't deserve that.

I'll my their mother pay. Let see how she likes it. 'Please respond. Please respond!' But first I need to claim them down. "Hey it's okay your okay."

"Your not mad at me." Rexy sniffles. "No how can I ever be mad at you. I just need to go do something. You stay here and claim down. Can do that for me?" They nod as I leave.

Flying in the air careful to not get attention. I use my powers to find the bitch. I teleported there to see her just sitting there like she did nothing wrong! Oh I'll show her how much of a mistake that was.

3rdPerson pov:
Miss bitch was just sitting there reading into the light start flickering. She see's a shadowy figure running in the dark.

"W-who's th-here?" Even though it was no use. Suddenly feeling a sharp pain in her neck she screams out in pain. 'What in the hell is going on?'

And then she get a vision of her worst nightmare. Thinking it's some force that's doing this to her she yelled. "What did I do to deserve this?"

*Rexy you hurt them that's unforgivable.* The voice came from everywhere. "Please I'm sorry. I'll stop I-i'll do anything." She begged.

*Fine only because I don't want to become a murderer. But take this as warning if you don't leave them alone you will die a horrible,and unthinkable death.* Of course he did curse her with bad luck for the rest of her life before leaving.