Chapter3: Helpless

Saiki's pov:
Today I'm going to the beach,but not because I want to. It's I believe that Rexy is totally helpless. I mean just this week they almost got kidnapped 3 times.

So for the safe of them I going to the beach with them. "All right Saiki let go swimming!" They shout excited exiting the general neutral changing rooms. 'Do they even realize how tight their swim suit is right.'

Thinking how I can see almost every curve,and small roll of fat through their one piece.

Rexy's pov:
'Ah this is great I love the beach. I do gald Saiki came with I'd hate to be alone.' I think as Saiki let me to the water. Entering the cool water as it encased me.

"Hey Saiki let's have splash fight." I say getting no response in return. "Saiki. Saiki! SAIKI! Where are you!?!" I shout crying thinking I swam too far away from him.

"Good grief you really are helpless without me." I hear him behind me. "Where were you!" Shouting a little mad at for just disappearing like that.

*Making a call with my parents apparently they want to meet you. Since you got me out of the house.* "Oh you want to go then?"

Saiki's pov:
*Yeah.* I thinking about my mistake early how they get me to talk out loud? I question myself as reach out stuff. I look up to see Rexy feeling around their bag pulling out some black fabric.

Pulling over their head I it's a dress,and them. "Thanks let's go you lead the way" They say pick up their cane walking in the wrong direction.

'Good grief they really are helpless. I guess I be the one they have to depend on.' I think to myself with a small smile on my face as I grab their hand dragging them the right way.