CIH [ 3 ]

My jaw dropped as I saw Dinah fighting a little kid.

"Dinah, are you in hell too?" Lauren asked as she sighed out of relievement. "I was scared that I'd be stuck with Camila the rest of my life," She said.
"Why you gotta be so rude," I mumbled to her.

I didn't remember selling Dinah's soul though.

"Dinah, why the hell are you in here?" I asked as Lauren began to laugh like an idiot. She's so cute when she laughs at my bad jokes.

"She's busy fighting, dont you see that blind rat," A little girl with pink hair said.

"You're three, what the fuck are you doing here?" Lauren asked.

"I am five, and I murdered my brothers," She said as Lauren took some steps back.

Dinah gave the little kid she was fighting a poly beatdown and ran to us and pulled us into a hug.

"Losers," She said. "I am mad at God, I am a fucking nice person what am I doing here?" She said.

"More importantly, why did you punch that little kid?" Lauren said pointing at a little boy with a hat.

"I was frustrated because he wouldn't tell me where Satan was," Dinah said as she balded her fists.

"I need to know why I am in here," She shouted as she balded her fists.

"Camila, Did you sell her soul?" Lauren asked.
I shook my head.

"What the fuck?" Dinah said. "Did you sell your soul Camila? You're so dumb."

"She also sold MINE," Lauren said as she glared at me. She's so hot and gay.

"I want to kiss you on your lips," I said as I began to clinge to Lauren.

"Go away," She said. "I like boys."

"Yes Camila," Dinah said. "She's into dick, that explains why she always watches lesbian porn in her own room."

Lauren almost exploded as Dinah and I began to laugh.

"I want to go back to Earth," I sighed.

"Same," Dinah and Lauren said in sync.
"So where's Satan?"

We walked back to Satan as he rolled his eyes as we approached him.

"You fuckin' bitch, why am I in here?" Dinah shouted. "Imma give you a poly-beatdown. How dare you?" She spat out.

"You punched too many people in your life," Satan stated. "That's why you're in here." He was not even trying to be intimidating anymore, he couldn't care less.

"That's the dumbest reason ever!," Dinah burst out. "I ain't want to be in this ugly ass fire place with ugly people like you."

Satan teleported himself.

"He's a pussy," Dinah said angrily as she flipped her hair.

"I am still pissed at Camila for selling my soul," Lauren said. "You could've just.." I pulled her into a kiss so she'd just shut her mouth.

She stood there baffled.

"Good job Mila," Dinah said as we bumped fists.