CIH [ 9 ]

"The sky is literally red," Normani noticed as she pointed at the sky.

We suddenly heard someone screaming from above. It seemed to be a person, at the person seemed to fall down.

"Guuuuuuuuys," The girl shouted.

"Ally?!" We all shouted surprised as we tried to catch Ally so she wouldn't break her limbs.

Ally fell down in our arms and rolled her eyes.

"What just happened?" Normani asked her.

"Jesus was annoyed," Ally said as she pouted. "He said I talked to much, I praised him four hours straight in his face."

We all began to laugh except for Ally.

"It's not funny," She said. "I don't want to be in this place,"

"We don't want to be here either," Normani said as she rolled her eyes.

"Who would've taught that the girls of Fifth Harmony would've been in hell?" Lauren said.

"Let's go back to Satan and confront him," I suggested as we all walked our way back to Satan.

Ally literally preached Jesus more than a thousand times when she clinged herself to Normani as she were scared to death.

"Yo Satan," I said.

Ally hid behind Normani and was shaking like an idiot.

"Jesus christ what the fuck do you want?" He said.

"Bitch, We want to go back, Where's God?" Dinah asked him as he pointed to a door.

"Thanks ugly," Dinah said as we waved him goodbye.

Before we opened the door we quickly exchanged looks. Are we ready?