CIH [ 4 ]

"It's ugly here and I want pizza," Dinah whined.

I couldn't agree with her more, I really wanted some pizza.

"I am straight," Lauren spat out of nowhere. "I like boys,"

Dinah and I rolled our eyes.

Suddenly Austin walked towards us.

"Go away rat," Dinah said as she looked full with disgust at him. "You're probably in here because of your fuckboyness," She said.

"That's actually true," He said as he nervously scratched the back of his head. He sat down next to us on the ground and smiled lightly.

"Aren't you guys curious how I died?" Austin asked.

"Not really," I said. "But tell us how you died, it's boring here anyway."

"I had sex with Becky G, She was mad at me because my dick was so tiny that it fit trough her gap, so she put acid in her pussy and I died when I ate her out." He explained.

"She's a genius," I commented.

Also Dinah and Lauren laughed.

"I am not here to win one of you over," He said truthfully. "Camila and I were something in the past, I'm glad I had a great experience with you." He said.

"I knew you and Lauren were gay all along," Austin said as he yawned.

"How many times did I tell you that I am extremely like extremely straight!" Lauren spat.

"Alright," Austin shrugged. "Anyway I gotta go, It was nice to meet you guys."

"Bye trash," Dinah said as we waved at him.