Chapter 1 Ginseng Essence

   "La la la..."

  The little ginseng that has just transformed into a human form emerges happily from the water, and its big round eyes are looking at the blue sky curiously.

  Suddenly, there was a splash!

  The little ginseng essence felt a heavy object hit its body, and the human figure it finally transformed into was shattered, and then it fell into darkness.

  …

  Xiaoshu Village, the village is named for its many trees.

The Wang family at the head of the village is a well-known unlucky family in the village. It is said that their ancestors were also wealthy. For some reason, their generation has become poorer and poorer. On rainy days, the yard is full of yellow muddy water.

   At the same time, there was a lot of wailing in the earthen house of the Wang family.

   "Mother Jiaojiao, who the **** knocked you into the river!"

   "Jiaojiao, if something happens to you, your father will die!"

   "Woooo... sister, wake up..."

  Little Ginseng Jing wakes up in a daze, seeing dilapidated earthen roofs, and crying in disorder in his ears.

  She was most afraid of making noise, so Dang even covered her ears and said weakly, "Don't make noise."

  In an instant, the room fell silent.

   Then the woman cried even louder, "God bless! My Jiaojiao has woken up."

  Little ginseng essence covered her ears and got up, and what came into view were five pairs of shining eyes on the side of the kang.

  She blinked curiously, did these humans save her?

   "Thank you~"

  With a little joy in her soft and waxy voice, the little ginseng essence raised her fleshy little hands to look at her, and she was very happy. It turned out that her human figure was smashed to pieces was a dream.

The woman with a big waist and round waist was stunned, she cried and stepped forward to hold her precious heart in her arms, and wailed: "Wuuuu...how did my Jiaojiao lose her head after falling into the water, why is our family so unlucky what!"

  The big man next to the woman was very burly, and his shabby clothes couldn't cover his tendons. Although his face looked ferocious, he was an extremely careful person. After rubbing his hands warm, he stepped forward and carefully held his daughter's little hand, for fear of hurting it.

The big man looked at the limp daughter in front of him. When he thought about losing this daughter, he couldn't help but choked up, and tears welled up in his eyes: "It's all my father's fault. I came back late from hunting, which made my family feel sad." Jiaojiao suffered such a calamity, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

   Several little radish heads came over one after another, calling for their sister anxiously.

"Little sister, big brother won't go to school anymore, and I will accompany you to protect you in the future." The thirteen-year-old eldest of the Wang family looks handsome, with a sickly look on his brows. His family is poor, and he almost used up his harvest to go to private school. Half of the silver taels, he doesn't want to study anymore.

"Little sister, be good, when you recover from illness, my sister will take you to pick a new headband." Wang Erya touched her soaring shofar braid, she didn't dare to tell her parents, she quietly went down to the river to fish and sell it to a passing peddler A basket of fish was sold for two cents, just enough to buy a new hair tie for my sister. My sister looks so good-looking and a new hair tie must be beautiful.