Chapter 18 Ways to Make Money

Old Xiucai Liu was amused, put down the brush in his hand, touched her head and said, "Xiaojiaojiao, these common herbal seedlings can't be sold at a good price by ordinary people, and there are very few people who know medicinal materials, so they are of better quality." A catty of yours can only sell for 20 Wen."

There are also people who dig herbs in the village and sell them for money, but there are many similarities between plants and plants. People often confuse them. Over time, drug dealers keep the price very low, and they don’t accept those mixed with weeds. Gradually, no one digs them. up.

Jiaojiao held up her fleshy little hand and counted with her fingers. One thousand Wen for human beings is equal to one tael of silver. Hundreds of baskets.

  She and her little brother have only dug half of the basket, how long will it take to dig.

   Jiaojiao wrinkled her small face, pulled the corner of Grandpa Liu's clothes and asked again: "Master, what medicinal materials are more expensive?"

   "Ginseng, ambergris, cordyceps, ganoderma lucidum and snow lotus are all relatively rare and valuable medicinal materials. Jiaojiao asked what are these made of?" Old Xiucai Liu showed curiosity, and a little baby boy asked what they were made of.

   Jiaojiao frowned and smiled, and replied, "Jiaojiao wants to find them to sell for money."

Old Xiucai Liu was choked by this childlike words, with a bit of heartache on her benevolent face, she sighed and patted her head to coax her: "Young girl, these precious medicinal materials are worth thousands of gold, and the growing terrain is extremely dangerous. You may not be able to find the whole mountain, so Jiaojiao just let it go, making money is an adult's business, so don't worry about it."

  Hearing that the valuable daughter Jiaojiao's eyes lit up, she looked at Grandpa Liu a little sad, she nodded obediently and said in a waxy voice: "Okay."

  Remembered these names in her heart long ago. As a ginseng essence, she knew where ginseng likes to hide, but she didn't want to dig ginseng and sell it for money.

   Well, snow lotus is more difficult to find, and there are more trees on the top of the mountain in Xiaoshu Village. Ganoderma lucidum should like this environment, so let's look for Ganoderma lucidum first!

  At this time,

  Liu Zhihua came over with a smile and picked up her daughter, and first said with a smile to Mr. Liu, "Hello, old sir."

   Then she softly coaxed her daughter: "Jiaojiao, let's not bother Uncle Liu's writing anymore. Mother will take you to the yard to find your elder brother and Wei Qing."

  Jiaojiao nodded obediently, "Okay." Then she waved her hand with Old Xiucai Liu and said softly, "Goodbye, sir."

  Old scholar Liu had a kind face, and he was very rare for the white and glutinous little Baojiao. He smiled and waved his hands to coax him: "Jiaojiao, go and play. I'm tired of playing. Let your aunt make sugared eggs for you to drink."

   "Thank you, old man. When she came here, she just drank sugar eggs, and she is full now." Liu Zhihua laughed quickly, there is no reason to beg for food and drink as a guest.

  Old Xiucai Liu shook his head and smiled, but didn't say anything more.

  Liu Zhihua walked out with her daughter in her arms.

  ~

  The yard of the Liu family is very large, surrounded by high walls and looks very safe.