three

🌸SILLY US🌸

"Jungkook!" 

The said male flinched at the loud voice in the usually quiet music room of his house and immediately twirls on his stool, his fingers still on the strings of the guitar he was holding. 

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Jungkook put his guitar down and stood up as his older brother ran to him with a wide grin. 

Jungkook smiled upon being in his brother's arms. "Hobi hyung, will you tell me?" 

Hobi was his elder brother, his real name Jeon Hoseok, the most important person besides his father. For Hoseok, Jungkook left his dream of becoming a musician and instead, was pursuing business as the heir of their father's company. He never once regretted his decision whenever he saw his brother's smile while talking about his career. 

"I'm selected, kook! The audition I gave in Bighit Entertainment, I got selected as a solo and my training starts after 3 months!" Hoseok exclaimed. Jungkook's eyes widened, "Oh my god!" They both jumped in each other's arms, laughing, making all those exciting noises. 

"I guess, my dear boyfriend needs to give us a celebration treat." 

A voice came from behind and they parted to see Hoseok's boyfriend leaning against the door frame while crossing his arms with a teasing smile on his face. 

Hoseok squealed and skipped the way to his lover, "My lovely Youngie." He squished the male in a tight hug. 

"Ugh. L-Let me go! Bastard. You are cho— choking me." 

Jungkook bit back his laugh as he watched Hoseok practically strangling his boyfriend, Choi Youngjae, and the poor male struggling to get free. Sometimes his brother's way of showing love could be a little aggressive not in a bad way though but that's what made him special. 

He sat back on the stool and grabbed his guitar, watching the lovers with a soft smile and hoped, someday he could also be like them but a little less aggressive than his brother. He chuckled quietly, shaking his head. 

🌸🌸🌸

"Who was playing football in the field yesterday?!" Seokjin's voice roared through the hallway speakers. 

Jungkook just entered the hallway and was midway chewing on his corn ice cream when he heard his hyung's angry voice and froze right on the spot. 

"Jungkook!" Jong-In ran towards him, stumbling onto his side. "We are doomed. Even you can't escape this time." 

The man just looked at him, eyes wide. 

"Yesterday, that boy who got hit by you is Seokjin hyung's brother!" Jong-In grasped his arms and shook him. 

Jungkook felt a chill in his core. brother. Seokjin has only one brother, living in California with an aunt of theirs. His only brother— no. What the fuck. Was that meant his ball hit— Jungkook gasped, "Fuck! Fuck no!" 

The ice cream slipped from his hands and was about to fall but Jong-In was quick to catch it. He stared at his hands and suddenly grabbed his own hair, tugging them as a groan left his mouth.

Jong-In gasped. Before he could stop Jungkook, the latter was already scrambling away. Jong-In was left dumbfounded with a melting ice cream in his hands. 

When Jungkook reached the usual meeting spot of him and his friends, the campus garden, he saw Jimin and Namjoon with someone. That someone's blue head was peeking from Namjoon's shoulder. Jungkook hid behind a tree.