four

🌸CONFESS TO YOU🌸

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he watched DooYong trying to get close to Taehyung. The discomfort was clear on Taehyung's face. They were in the library of the business faculty as Taehyung needed some books for his project research and Jungkook suggested checking in his faculty's library but they didn't expect DooYong to be there as well. If Jungkook had, he would never come here with Taehyung. 

Slamming his hands down on the table, Jungkook stood up from his seat, rounded the table, and stood beside Taehyung. "Babe." 

Taehyung stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, shocked at the pet name. 

"Babe?" DooYong questioned. 

"Should we go for an ice cream date today?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, looking at him, ignoring DooYong. "Huh?" Taehyung was speechless.  

Jungkook moved to stand in front of him, "Shall we?" He gestured with his eyes at DooYong and gave a cute pout. A smile tickled Taehyung's lips along with a silent giggle as he remembered that day when the older man confessed to disliking seeing him with other men. Jungkook pouted more. 

"Uh yes! Why not!" Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled, relieved, and he moved away and stared at DooYong with a smirk on his lips, "So if you could leave us, we need to hurry for our date." He flashed a cocky smile at DooYong whose fists clenched. 

"Sure." DooYong nodded, giving a sweet smile to Taehyung, and glanced at Jungkook with a glare before he slowly walked away. 

Taehyung breathed out as Jungkook faced him with a gentle smile. "Thanks for shoo-ing him from here, hyung. I was dying while talking with him but I could not say it to his face." Taehyung pouted. 

Jungkook watched as Taehyung's blue hair came to cover his eyes so he moved his hand up and gently tucked the younger one's hair behind his ear. Taehyung stilled, looking up at Jungkook with large eyes; those eyes held Jungkook captive and the more he looked into them the more he was hypnotized. Jungkook didn't realize when the hand he used to tuck Taehyung's hair came to cup the latter's cheek. 

"Blue suits you," Jungkook said, stepping closer until they were nose to nose. "A blueberry. So pretty." He whispered and watched the beautiful redness blooming Taehyung's face and those captivating eyes avoided his gaze in shyness. 

"Do you have this hair color for a long time?" Jungkook caressed his hair. Taehyung shook his head, "I-I did it before coming h-here." 

"Can I call you Berry?" 

Taehyung peeked at him and shyly nodded, "You already call me blueberry." 

"Still." Jeongguk leaned his face closer to Taehyung, "Can I?" He tilted his head, with the softest smile on his face which made Taehyung's heart go crazy. Taehyung gaped, nodding his head dumbly. "Y-You can call me whatever you want." 

"Even mine?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. Taehyung gasped, eyes round, mouth gaped as he fumbled to form a word. 

Getting such a reaction made Jungkook laugh. And seeing the other laughing, Taehyung slapped Jungkook's bicep with a sulky pout adorning his face. Jungkook stopped laughing and stared at him, smiling. 

"I'm running late to go to the studio of the filming club. I am the assistant of that devil's kid." Jungkook said, referring to Jimin as he stepped back, hands off of Taehyung, and slid them into his pockets. 

Taehyung giggled, "It's okay." He smiled cutely. "You can go first, hyung. I'll be done in a few minutes." 

Jungkook ruffled his hair, "See you at the canteen, berry." And he turned around, walking.