3 | Zu-chan and Todo-chi

Ishikawa Akihiro - 2nd

Well, at least it's not last, right? He was a bit disappointed though. He just couldn't find a way to use his quirk for some of the tests. I guess there's more work to do. He shrugged.

Scanning the rest of the list, he unsurprisingly saw Midoriya's name last. Yeah, saw that coming.

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Akihiro snickered as the whole class gasped. He wasn't surprised. Midoriya was creative, he deserved to be in UA's hero course. Akihiro could see the relief and shock on Midoriya's face, he laughed a bit under his breath. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." With that, Aizawa stepped away from the group, mumbling something about going back to the classroom.

"Of course it was, it should've been obvious if one just thought it through." Though he could tell Ponytail Girl meant no offense by it, he was still somewhat offended.

"Don't speak too quick there, Aizawa's expelled whole classes before. It just means he actually sees something in you, Deku-chi." Midoriya's eyebrows raised, looking at his friend in surprise.

"Really? Well, that's a bit concerning, then." Ponytail Girl said.

"Hey, Ishi?" A pink girl said. Ishi? I don't actually hate that.

"Hm?" He responded facing her. She seemed awfully energetic and if he remembered correctly, she had an acid quirk. Interesting. She could be a helpful rescue hero. ...Or a dangerous action hero.

"Aizawa-sensei called you Hiro, right? Do you two know each other?" Most of the group turned to see Akihiro's response, curious about their classmate's affiliation with their teacher.

"Oh, right. That old man is my guardian, lived with him as long as I can remember," he said casually. Calling the old man 'Aizawa-sensei' was still weird, so Akihiro was trying to avoid it as much as he could.

"Really?!" The pink girl said. Akihiro nodded in response. He didn't care if people thought he got a place at UA just because of Aizawa or Kayama, his quirk was more than enough to prove otherwise.

"Must be weird having him as a teacher then," Kaminari said. Kirishima nodded along, probably thinking about having his own parents as teachers.

"It's strange. I doubt I'll ever call him 'Aizawa-sensei' sounds too weird to me." He said, walking back to the locker rooms to change out of his gym outfit. He was slightly disappointed to move out of the sun, enjoying the warmth on his skin, but he definitely wouldn't mind some food.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The rest of the school day went surprisingly quickly. He had learned most of his classmates' names but still opted to call them his own little nicknames. Much more fun. The boy next to him in class remained quiet though. He was focused on his work, choosing to ignore the rest of the class. Can't blame him, but I still wouldn't mind a conversation or two. The tall boy thought, arriving back at his house.

Kayama was already home, making something for an early dinner. "Ah! Aki! How did your first day go? I hear Shouta threatened to expel someone?" She said, all with a smile on her face. To some people, it might be alarming how happy she was while talking about the future of a random student, but over the years, Akihiro had grown used to it.

He walked through the entryway to his house he passed someone sitting in the dining room. He rolled his eyes at the purple-haired boy.

"Hey, Hito-chi." Akihiro waved, hardly paying attention to him.