𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

EXCUSE MY MISTAKES
SINYAA MASHAE BROWN

ATLANTA, GEORGIAMAY 15, 202011:45pmOTW TO THE HOSPITAL

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
MAY 15, 2020
11:45pm
OTW TO THE HOSPITAL

Sina Sina, Von, and his mother as they all sat in the car on the way to the hospital. After her water broke, they quickly helped into different clothes.

"You good phat?" He asked for the twelfth time since they got in the car, and left the house. She loved how caring he was but it was starting ti get annoying when he kept asking the same shit.

"Boy stop askin her that same dumbass question." His mother—Taesha interjected. "You asked her that about a million times, and yet her answer hasn't changed." She continued.

Sinyaa let out a small chuckle as she listened to Taesha fuss at her overly worried son. "Thank you."

"I'm just tryna make sure she straight."He expressed, glancing at Sina but keeping his eyes in the road. Ignoring his statement, Sina leaned forward and turned up the radio.

Sina hummed along as You know wassup by Kehlani filled the speakers. Humming along she couldn't stop her brain from traveling to the deepest part of her mind.

She was going to be a mother, discard the fact that she was also a soon to be wife. Sina was excited about it all, after all the failures in her life it felt like she was finally able to accomplish that.

Glancing down at her left hand, she realized she had been messing with the ring on  her ring finger for some time. The car was filled with silence besides the low music coming from the speakers.

Coming to a red light, Von glanced at Sinyaa while she was staring at the ring. How time had passed so quickly had for them being together.

Von leaned over his tattooed hand before taking his hand into hers, Sinyaa glanced at him with a smile watching as a Von placed two kisses on the back on her hand were her ring was.

Smiling at him Sinyaa leaned over, and pecked him on the lips twice before the lighted turned green, and they continued to drove towards their destination.

Von felt the feeling he had been looking for after a while- Happiness. The love of his life was on the way to give birth to their angel.

He couldn't wait to able to hold them both, even though everything didn't go as the way as they were supposed to, Von was glad that it turned out the way it did.

                     ATLANTA, GEORGIA
MAY 16, 2020
12:02am
AT THE HOSPITAL