44

"Primo?"

The moment I called his name, Primo turned to my direction. As I had expected, he still has this cold expression plastered on his face. At katulad rin nung una namin pagkikita, hindi pa  rin kapanipaniwala na nakakausap ko na siya face to face.

"Hey." he said and signaled me to sit in front.

I placed my bag at the chair in front of him. Nasa may pinakadulo bahagi kami ng Starbucks. Nung una nahirapan pa akong hanapin siya sa loob subalit sa huli ay naintindihan ko rin kung bakit napili niyang umupo dito sa dulo.

"Ngayon na andito ka, I'm assuming you're agreeing with what I said last might."

Napanguso naman ako.

"Wala naman akong choice. Gusto ko rin naman dahil wala rin akong pambayad sa kwintas mo."

He inhaled and look at his coffee that he ordered.

"To be honest, palalagpasin naman kita but...when you said that you'll do anything. I kinda changed my mind." maraan niyang pagkakasabi bago tumingala at tignan ako.

"And since I'm in search of an assistant, I'm picking you instead. Pero kung ayaw mo, it's fine—"

"Papayag ako." putol ko sa kanya bago siya ngitian. "I don't break my promises. At sabi mo naman diba? Until the season ends."

He bit his lips and gave me a faint smile. After that, I watched how he softly sighed in relief or in...disappointment with himself. Nagtaka bigla ako.

"Uh...sorry pero question pala—bakit mo pala kailangan ng assistant? Wala ka ba no'n?"

Nanatili siyang tahimik subalit sigurado akong narinig niya ako.

Habang hinihintay siya magsalita ay tinitigan ko siya ng mabuti.

Grabe talagang pagmumukhang yan.

Primo was not only famous for his talent in sports but was also known because of beautiful features.

As the eldest of an affluent tycoon from Monaco and the famous fashionista—Unna Vryes—people weren't surprise on to where his facial features comes from.

As a foreigner who has 25% filipino blood in him, kahit papaano ay kitang kita pa rin sa mukha niya ang pagkapilipino. His face was a mixture of his father's French-Chinese features and his mother's Italian-Filipino features.

As always, his hair was partially parted on the side. He has this well-defined jaw line and his nose was small and pointed. His eyebrows were bushy but clean while his eyes was obviously from his mother's. His face was clean and he seemed hairless from his face down to his arms. His skin is tanned and of-course his height was unbelievable. Na kahit nakaupo siya, alam mo talagang matangkad.

Kaya nung unang kita namin, nung tumayo ako sa harap niya—nag mukha akong bata.

"I'll be straight with you, Chiara."

Mataman niyang pagkakasabi at nagtama ang aming mga mata nang nakabalik ako sa wisyo.

"I have coronary artery disease. It isn't a sensitive topic to talk about but do refrain from telling others." My mouth went agape. "I've always been reminded with my medications kahit nung bata pa ako however; simula nung magcollege ako. I tend to forget about it to the point my coach and my friends are noticing it."

"Hindi ba delikado 'yon?" singit ko.

He chuckled.

"It's dangerous ofcourse. That's why I need you, Chiara. I need you especially for that task. I need you to remind me of my medications." he said and pouted.

"Its childish and irresponsible and I'm going to work on it however; since its the uaap season—I'm sure there would be alot of times that I'll forget about it so please." he pleads.

"Please, help me out until the season ends."

I stared at him for a second before giving him a reassuring smile.

"I got you, ssob!"