Do I Really Need To Spell It Out?

[A/N: words words hahaha idk anymore please help

discord link, for exclusive updates :]https://discord.gg/hK6K3RZcBw ]

"Previously on Total Alphabet Drama!" 8 said to the camera as clips of last episode began to play.

"Our campers got settled in to our delicious camp food," M, J and I were shown complaining about their food to each other while Z poked hers with a fork before it disintergrated.

"They were then introduced to their first challenge; a 3-parter!" 8 was shown explaining the challenge.

"In part 1, 4 members from each team had to write a presentation about why I am the greatest host," 8 smirked as the contestants were shown working on their projects.

"D sulked, N and O schemed, and S bit N on the arm. Ouch!" N and O were shown chatting before S bit N's arm.

"And the Squirrels teamwork earned them the first victory, which was not helped by S's horrendous writing," the Squirrels cheering over their win was shown, while S hissed at her teammates.

"In part 2, 2 members from each team biked down a hill, with the driver blindfolded while being given directions," A, L, W and Z were shown being chosen for the challenge, as A and L biked down the cliff.

"And A's late instructions caused the Squirrels to crash, giving the Dolphins the final advantage," A and L's crash was shown, before Z and W crossed the finish line and cheered.

"In the final part, the last 7 members of each team had to go diving for keys underwater, and the last team to get 10 keys would be up for elimination," clips of the characters diving into the water were shown. "Did I forget to mention the sharks?" U being eaten by a shark, I being chased by one and F being eaten by one at the end of the challenge was shown.

"It came down to F and Q to bring their teams their final key, but an unfortunate shark encounter for F got the Dolphins the win!" F was shown trying to catch up before Q put their key in their teams box.

"And argument broke out amongst the Squirrels over who to vote out," the team in question were shown bickering about the vote.

"At the elimination, it came down to A, K and L, the Narcissist, the Violent and the Loser." the 3 were shown looking anxiously at the final 2 marshmallows.

"But in the end, A's constant bragging and rudeness got on his teams final nerve as he was the first contestants voted out!" A was shown yelling at his teammates after being eliminated, and complaining in the confessional.

"Now that the most annoying contestant is gone from the show, what will happen next?" 8 asked the camera, as it cut back to her. "Will Q and R's alliance last? Will M finally get L out? And who will be the next person voted off?" she asked the camera rhetorically. "Find out right here on Total! Alphabet! Drama!" the camera panned out at each word she said as she raised out her arms.

XXXXXXX

DEAR MOM AND DAD I'M DOING FINE

[The camera pans through the forest, flying past 8, being carried my . , and ' before swinging above the cliff before diving inside it]

YOU GUYS ARE ON MY MIND

[It then pans into the ocean to reveal F swimming past a shark before it eats them]

YOU ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE

[M, N and O are chilling on a dinghy and chatting, before F's body floats up to the surface, causing the 3 to panic]

AND NOW I THINK THE ANSWER IS PLAIN TO SEE

[An eagle grabs F's corpse and flies over to an area in the woods, where P and D are stood making out]