Unexpected night

"What a nice night for taking a walk"

Y/N started walking while her hands were in her pocket and admiring the beautiful view. Y/N kept walking peacefully when she came across the forest. Y/N thought for a second before going in there.

"I don't have my cursed tool with me, what if a curse attack me?" Y/N mumbled to herself

"Well I mean it won't take long, I will just go in there for a little bit and then go back home before anyone notice that I was out. And if it happens and I see a curse I can just run, I am kind of fast" Y/N mumbled to herself again.

And with that Y/N started going in the forest, it was all dark and scary in there, Y/N kept hearing a lot of noises, hearing Owls hooting and wolfs howling. Y/N thought that it was fine, as long as it's not a curse she can take them down without a cursed tool if they attack her.

Y/N kept walking for a while in the forest and decided that it's time to go back now. Y/N turned back again and started walking on the same direction that she came from. After walking for some minutes she realised something....

She has been walking in the wrong direction and kept walking in circles like an idiot.

"Oh my god, I was scared of this happening. Why am I always like this Y/N you need to stop being such an idiot!" Y/N spoke loud to herself.

When Y/N finished cussing herself she heard something coming from behind the bush in front of her. Y/N was either ready to attack if it was some wild animal or run if it was a curse. She kept staring at the bush with a fight position and kept stepping back slowly. And it finally showed up.....

A bunny.

Y/N laughed a little and said

"Ahhh man you made me shit my pants, who could ever know that I got scared from a little bunn-" and before she could finish her sentence something came flying from the sky mashed the poor bunny.

Y/N could see the blood from under that thing that mashed the little bunny, Y/N looked shocked and terrified, she were in fear that she couldn't even move any muscle. When she realised what she was standing in front of her...

A huge Disease cursed spirit.

She stepped back slowly and then turned her back and started running away. She ran so fast that the curse couldn't even catch up to her, she kept running while looking back to see if the curse is behind her. She kept looking back while running and that made her trip and fall

"Ouch, ouch, ouch, that hurt. What a lucky day you have Y/N" She said to herself.

She tried getting up and walk but she couldn't, her ankle started hurting her so much and she kept growling in pain.

"Ahhh!! Why is this happening to me!!? Please dear god! Save me! I won't ever sneak out or complain about anything from now on juste save me! Ahhh!" Y/N whined

Minutes past and she was still on the ground having pain in her ankle, she couldn't get up or do anything, her phone had no signal in the forest to call anyone. All she did was sitting on the ground caressing her ankle when someone finally found her...  Y/N couldn't see who it is, it was dark and all Y/N did see or actually hear was someone walking slowly towards her. When she finally realised it was....that curse.