Dinner time~

"No, let's save it because you may need it sooner or later~"

Y/N didn't understand a word of what this man meant by " you may need it later" but it sure didn't sound good. Toji backed off again while still grabbing her hand and started walking downstairs and walking to the kitchen.

"Sit there." Toji said with a cold tone while pointing at the dining table.

Y/N hesitated at first but then in the end she had no choice but to listen...for now. She walked and sat down on a chair and looking at Toji with fair.

Toji gave her a soft smile like he did not sound cold earlier, he begin to make dinner. He took out some stuff from the fridge and begin to cut cook stuff. Y/N was still sitting on the chair watching him, she couldn't exactly see what he is doing because his back is big and buffy so it blocked the view of what he is making.

Minutes has passed and Toji was done making dinner. He took the plates and walked to the dining table and put it on the table. Y/N's eyes wided at the food because of how good it looked. It was high quality steak with fries.

Toji sat on the chair across Y/N and rested his chin on his palm smirking and saying with soft tone
"What are you waiting for my love~? Eat up~"

Y/N remained silence, she looked at the plate and then back up to Toji not responding or eating.

"Ahh...you think I put poison in it~? Oh please how could I, hm~? As I said I would never hurt you, my love~" Toji said with his soft tone then suddenly changed it quick and said with cold tone

"Unless.....unless you try escaping me then I promise you my love, you will be punished."

A shiver ran down Y/N's spine as she was just staring at Toji with fear in her eyes. Toji was staring back at her waiting for her to start eating, Y/N hesitated again but when she did...he sighed and took the plate and said

"Ahh fine, I will take a bite so you can believe me. No one would poison themselves now would they?"

Toji took a bite of the food and started chewing then swallowed. He looked at Y/N and smirked and said

"See~? Sadly I'm still alive baby, not what you were wishing for huh~?"

After finishing his line he slides the plate across the table back to Y/N and rested cheek on his palm as he smiled waiting for her to eat the food.

Y/N finally raised her fork and slowly took the first bite of the food Toji made, Y/N slowly chewed the food and swallowed. After swallowing the first bite she stared down at the plate with widen eyes, surprisingly it was....delicious.

Y/N stopped staring at the plate and looked at Toji, she gave him a small awkward smile and said with less fear now

"W-Wow it tastes good......thanks"

Y/N looked down on the plate and started eating her food again. In the other hand Tojis eyes widen, he placed his hand on his mouth and he was blushing deeply because of what Y/N. Toji looked down and mumbled to himself so Y/N couldn't hear

"fuck...fuck fuck fuck..fuck fuck..."

Toji looked up at Y/N again seeing her still eating her food not noticing his panicking. Y/N had something on her lips from the food so she licked her lips, then Toji snapped. He slammed the table with both of his hand then stood up, Y/N flinched and looked at him confused, after couple of seconds just being silent he said with his normal tone

"I will go to the bathroom, I will be back soon, princess."

With that Toji started walking away to the bathroom and entered it.

Y/N was so confused on what was going on, she was still eating her food thinking of the situation earlier. After a while Y/N started hearing some noises from the bathroom it sound like someone was groaning.

Y/N snapped after releasing she's now alone in the kitchen, she thought that it's her chance trying to escape now that Toji isn't around. Y/N stood up from the chair quietly so Toji wouldn't hear her, she started walking around the mansion to find a way out. Then finally Y/N came across the front door, the exit door.
She walked to the door and tried to open it but it was locked, the door didn't wanna open at all. Y/N realised that there is no use in trying on this door so she started searching for another way out of this mansion. There was no windows downstairs to jump out of so she started walking upstairs and got into the room she was first in when she woke up.

There was a window in the bedroom, she walked up too the window and tried opening the window but it couldn't open. Y/N had no other choice then to just break the window she started searching for something to break the window with in the bedroom. She kneeled down and look if there might be something useful under the bed, surprisingly there was, it was a bat. Y/N took the bat from under the bed and stood up, she didn't wanna think of what that crazy man used this bat for.

She walked up to the window and just smashed the window with the bat glass shattering all over the floor. Y/N dropped the bat and looked down from the window before jumping out of it falling on the ground.

Y/N stood up and sighed in relief mumbling to herself saying

"Ahh finally, now I will be able to go hom-"

And before she could finish her sentence, Y/N felt something pressed against her lips making her blackout.

The man who did this turned out to be Toji, he lifted her up when she fainted bridal style, before Y/N fully fainted she heard him saying

"Gosh Y/N you didn't even let me finish, also didn't I tell you if you try to escape me I will punish you~?"