Mine

⚠️Warning: this chapter contains SH, blood and a little bit of violence⚠️
_______________

Y/N slowly wakes up, it was dark and she could barely see anything. She felt something warped around her body that couldn't let her move around like she wanted. A man figure was standing in front of her, she couldn't see clearly who it was but as soon as he turn the lights on, she saw him, Toji.

Y/N saw that she was sitting on a chair and ropes was warped tightly around her body, not to tight to not hurt. She was in the middle of a...basement.

Toji started walking slowly toward her and when he approached her he bent down a little to her height and rubbed her chin with his thumb as he said with that claim yet scary voice

"Did my princess sleep well~?"

Y/N did not respond to the question instead she shouted

"Why are you doing this to me!!? Untie me, freak!!"

"Aww that hurt my feelings you know that princess~?" Toji said calmly again while still rubbing her chin with his thumb gently"

"Just...just untie me please.... I won't try running again I promise..." Y/N said with so much fear and tears in her eyes.

"I'm afraid I can't do that just yet princess, you've been a bad girl and bad girls need punishment to put them in their place, don't you think~?" Toji said with a grin on his face as he moved his hand to his hair and start caressing it instead.

"I'm sorry!! Please don't hurt me....I'm really ....sorry....please untie me..." Y/N said as he started crying, tears roll down her eyes.

Toji tilted his head a little and wiped the tears on her cheeks with his thumb as he sighed and said with his sweet heart melting tone

"Don't cry and waste such beautiful tears princess. I will untie you as fast as we are done with the punishment, okay sweetheart?"

This guy is nuts !! Y/N thought to herself. She didn't have much of a choice though no matter how much she will cry and beg she was gonna get punished.

Y/N eventually stopped crying but she was still so scared and it was obvious from her shaken voice when she said

"What kind of....punishment am I getting?"

Toji smirked as he stepped back a little away from Y/N as he said with a confident tone

"Let's just say it will be very enjoyable for both of us, sweetheart~"

Y/N's eyes widen as she understood what he meant by that, she was so scared she couldn't even move a little because of course she was tied firmly. She looked at him with so much fear in her eyes and voice as she said

"W-What d-do you mean?"

"You will see soon enough princess" Toji said with a smirk on his relaxed face.

After that Toji started taking off his shirt, he took it off and tossed it away.

Despite the fear that in Y/N something caught her attention when he took off his shirt and no, it was not his ripped muscles, abs and his chest but it was the scars on them.