Chapter 17: A Night To Remember

Warning: I apologize for my grammatical errors because English is not my first language, I hope I get to deliver my story very well. This story might include bad words so if you're uncomfortable with it please do excuse yourself.

***

Bec's Pov

The sports fest came to an end, it was short but it's a fun day. After the games Ms. Sarocha bought the most expensive catering in Thailand, my eyes literally feasts on the foods. It looks really delicious, no wonder it's expensive. The service and the food is top tier.

"Bec, come with me." Ms. Sarocha suddenly said, I'm currently preparing my stuff because I'm about to go home but it seems Ms. Sarocha has something in her mind.

She's been fidgeting and she can't look straight in my eyes.

"Where to, Ms. Sarocha?" I asked, she just shrug and drag me towards her personal elevator, leaving all my stuff behind.

She press the button and I realize that we're going somewhere because we're going to the basement and that's where her car parks.

She open the door for me and I went inside. I just sat there daze and confused, she's really dragging me anywhere. Well, it's not like I can have a say, whatever decision she wants I'll just gladly follow her. After all, she's still my boss.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep as we cruise through the busy night.

"Bec, wake up." I heard Ms. Sarocha said, my eyes flutter open as the most gorgeous girl is furrowing her brows at me.

"I'm awake, no need to glare at me like that." I teased, she just roll her eyes at me and went out of the car. She escorted me out of the car as she hold the car's door frame in case I'll bump my head on it. Always a gentlewoman.

I look around the place as I noticed that we're somewhere I'm not familiar with. It's a private place. There's a pond, a small hut near the seashore, and a yacht that is parked nicely. The yacht is filled with colors, there are small lamps in each edges. It looks relaxing.

"Where are we, Ms. Sarocha?" I asked, she took a small bag in her car and grab my wrist as we went inside the yacht.

"Just somewhere where we can relax and forget everything." She said and gave me a smile. I just look at her in adoration. Her smile is different, she looks peaceful. Like everything doesn't matter and I'm glad that I get to witness that.

I'm happy she let me witness this side of her.

She lets go of my wrist and went to talk to a guy, probably 10 years older because of his white hair and mustache. It seems that this guy is the captain. He nodded at Ms. Sarocha as she turn around to leave the man and walk her way towards me. Her gaze never leaving me.

Usually I get uncomfortable when people are staring at me but not Ms. Sarocha, in fact I want her to only look at me. Not anyone else.

Wait, what am I even saying?

We walk inside the yacht as my eyes bulge out because of what I just witnessed.

There's a huge bed in the middle, a very thick blanket, and pillows are all over the place. The place is filled with lavender scent and it help me relax. A huge flat screen tv in front of the bed, a small fridge on the left side, and basket filled with snacks on the right.

"Let's watch some movies. I prepare everything and we just ate dinner earlier so I just thought that a movie after that would be better." Ms. Sarocha said as she guided me inside. We're inside but we can still see everything, the ocean, the sky and the streetlights. Everything is therapeutic.