agent 15

"Mockingbird, this is agent 15. Code name Spook. You will be her supervising officer for the time being." Fury told the blond agent infront of me.

I had joined S.H.I.E.L.D with true intentions- to help others. As one of Persephone's chosen, I knew help probably didn't make much sense, but I had to try. The other demigods were on standby should I require their help.

Looking around, I realised it must be weird, seeing a kid in such a place. I was, after all, 16. It made sense for them to be weirded out by me. Agent Mockingbird, however, did not say anything, just nodded her head at Fury and reached a hand out to shake mine. I took it. "Good to meet you, Agent Mockingbird. You may call me Zia, Zia Suzhou." I told her.

She smiled, shaking her head, " call me Bobbi, Bobbi Morse. Usually Bobbi is short for Robert, but in my case, Barbara which is worse. Its good to meet you Zia. Tell me, how did you get into S.H.I.E.L.D at 16? Most enter at 25 or older."

I nodded, understanding where her concern came from and replied, "Why don't we go a few rounds in the sparring room? I bet you would understand after that."

Bobbi tilted her head, considering my proposal, " I suppose we could. But do know I won't go easy on you. I have a lot of pent up rage after going on a mission with Hand." Bobbi warned. I grinned, "That is just what I need. Lead the way I suppose."

We reached the sparring room, Bobbi tapping her key card before we entered and tapping it once more on the inside to close the doors. "Alright, just put you stuff in those lockers and grab a acting weapon if you want." Bobbi told me, pointing to the lockers and then the rack of weapons.

After putting my stuff in a locker, she saw I hadn't taken a weapon of any kind. Pulling her dual batons out of her bag before leaving her bag in a locker. "Don't need a weapon?" She asked. I grinned and decided to pull a little stunt. "I have my own."

I pulled my bracelets off my wrists and tossed them into the air. My celestial bronze daggers formed before my eyes and I caught them carefully by the handles.

Bobbi's eyes widened, "Won't those hurt me? They're actual metal blades!" I shook my head. "These are made of a special material, they will not hurt you but can cut me or any of my kind." I explained, throwing a dagger at her. It passed through her as she flinched, confused. "How... also who are your kind?"

I ran towards her with an outstretched arm to retrieve my dagger. I pinned her to the mat, my knee securing her down. "Didn't you read my file? I'm a chosen of a goddess of course!" I said witth a grin, releasing her from the position I had her in.

"Can we go somewhere more private to discuss this? I am so confused." Bobbi asked as she dusted herself off. I nodded, "I have a room upstairs. Lets go there?" I suggested. She nodded and we went to retrieve our stuff from our lockers. I returned my daggers back to their state of jewelry on my wrists.

Despite knowing there was a huge risk by telling her I was a chosen of a literal goddess, I knew it was pointless to try and hide it. Persephone was my patron goddess for Hades sake. And then I heard it. A scream from downstairs.

I cursed in Greek, and told Bobbi, "Follow me. The monsters found me." I quickly got my daggers out and ran off, Bobbi following closely behind.