Oh gods here we go

When we reached the floor where the monster was, I relaxed when I saw what it was. Just a hellhound. Thank goodness. I threw a dagger at it and it exploded into dust, the dagger returning into my hand.

"You can take the spoil of war my lady." I whispered under my breath, knowing Bobbi heard me. The hide of the hellhound disappeared in a flash, leaving behind a lingering smell of pomegranates.

I felt many eyes on me, so I turned to face them. "Its a monster and its dead." I simply said, before nodding at Bobbi and walking away with her by my side.

"So, Explain?" Bobbi asked once we reached my room. I plopped on the fluffy carpet, and she opted for the mini couch in the corner of the room next to my mirror.

"So like I said, I am a chosen of a goddess. Its not common but not unheard of either."

Bobbi let this sink in and asked the question I knew was coming, " So who's your patron goddess?"

" My patron is Persephone, Queen of the underworld and goddess of reincarnation and ghosts. She blessed me and I work with her. So I am fully mortal, but was given clear sight, meaning I can see things you probably cannot." I replied.

Bobbi nodded, taking this all in. "So how does her blessing work?" She asked. "Well, its mainly protection from monsters. I am immune to bullets and will live longer thanks to her. Think 10 to 15 years longer than average. The only bad thing is I can be harmed by celestial bronze or imperial gold." "Alright then. And the daggers?" she asked. I looked at her, "Celestial bronze. Given to me by my friends."

"So they are blessed too?" Bobbi pressed for more information. "Not exactly. Most of them are half gods, so children of those gods. They have godly powers from their immortal side but no DNA from that side." Bobbi scrunched her nose in confusion, "And you said the monster found you? How? And what the hell is that thing?" "It found me as in monsters can sense me. I got a strong blessing so I have the same scent as a typical demigod. And that was a hellhound. They are big evil dogs basically." "Well that makes sense."

"Hang on, let me try something. I am going to call one of my friends, she might be able to help give you clear sight. But its pretty scary, so I will help you okay?" I told her before yelling, "Cecil? A little help?" Cecil climbed through my window, smiling, "What's up?" I looked at Bobbi's bewildered expression and laughed a little.  "Could you give her clear sight? I need her to understand." I asked in ancient greek.

Cecil looked at me like I was insane, "Another one? But Chiron said-!" She replied in ancient greek. "Just help me." I rolled my eyes. Cecil carefully bent the mist, "Just so you know, you might fall asleep and get a headache." She warned. Bobbi nodded, eyes filled with determination.

Few hours later (Third person)
Bobbi finally woke up, groaning. There was a loud pounding in her head as she had been warned about. She saw Zia standing over her, worry in her eyes. "You're awake. That's good." Zia told her as she passed Bobbi painkillers and a bottle of water, "Take this."

Bobbi did, but nothing felt...different in the way she saw the world. She frowned. "Whats wrong Mockingbird?" Zia asked. "Nothing is different."
Zia furrowed her eyebrows, "That's...odd. You can't feel a difference? Usually there's a splitting headache and you feel like you've gone insane." Bobbi shook her head, "Other than the headache, nothing. But I have seen similar things before so that could be why."

Hearing this, Zia paused. "What if..." She asked herself. "What if what?" Bobbi asked. "You might have always had clear sight. Tell me, what's the weirdest thing you've seen?" Zia asked. "Probably that lady...she was half snake I think. It was weird." Bobbi replied.

"Yeah, you definitely had clear sight before. What you saw was a empousa, they're snake women. Nobody likes them." Zia said.

"That tracks. I saw a guy and a girl too...the guy had black hair and the girl was blonde...they were wearing orange shirts with a faded text and they killed the snake women I think." Bobbi admitted.

Zia gasped, "You met the most powerful demigod couple like ever. That was Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, Son of Poseidon and Daughter of Athena."

Zia's POV

"We best head to bed for the night. You can stay, I have a spare bed. Its past midnight anyways." I told Bobbi. She smiled gratefully, "Its a sleepover then."

"If its a sleepover, we need to watch a movie and est snacks! Its, like, a rule." I told Bobbi. She chuckled. "Lets get snacks then."

Cheering silently, I practically sprinted to the snack cabinet and pulled out bags of chips and a few chocolates and throw them to Bobbi, who catches them with ease.

"So, what movie?" I asked, opening a bag of popcorn.

"Mean girls? The original, not the sequel." She suggested, taking a bit of chocolate.

I shrugged. "Works for me!"