Daisy and May

Zia's POV

The next morning, I woke up to a voice , "Wakey wakey sleepyhead." Opening my eyes, I saw Bobbi standing beside me, arms crossed and a smirk on her face. "What time is it?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes."

"5.30 a.m. and there's two people I want you to meet. One was previously under me with me as her S.O and the other is her first S.O and now is her adoptive mother." Bobbi informed me. "I'm sorry, WHAT?" I wasn't sure if I heard her properly. "Yup." Bobbi said, popping the 'P'.

"Where are they?" I asked. "Downstairs. They're very strong so be careful what you say. I can only protect you so much from May, but Daisy has powers so I say be careful." She told me before leaving the room.

It wasn't until she left that I saw the bracelet on my nightstand with a note secured below. "This will let you talk to me. It won't track your location, I even asked Daisy to try, and she's the best hacker in the world. Signed, Bobbi Morse."

I placed it around my wrist and it clicked in place. A small button appeared so I pressed it. A display popped up, and a voice said, "Scanning...Good to meet you, Spook. I am LILA, a A.I system created by Daisy Johnson. Would you like to send a message to Mockingbird?" "Not now, LILA, thanks." I replied and the display shut off.

I got up and changed before heading to the lounge with the help of my memory and the tour Fury gave me yesterday. When I was there, I saw May, Daisy and Bobbi talking. I quickly took in their appearances. May seemed strict, she had a no nonsense type demeanour. She never smiled, and flinched away from touch, so she must have been battle hardened, but likely never talks about it or anything really. Daisy on the other hand was more carefree, but I could tell she was tired. She had a look of exhaustion in her eyes, and I knew she had definitely been through a lot.

"Hey Zia! Come join us." Bobbi took notice of my presence and invited me over. I sat in the chair next to her, it was soft and cushioned. "Its nice to meet you both." I adressed May and Daisy. Daisy smiled and May just nodded. "How old are you?" Daisy asked.

"I am 22 turning 23 this year."  Both May and Daisy looked surprised at this. "Seriously? How did you get through S.H.I.E.L.D academy?" I shrugged, "Never went."

"Oh, so like me! I never really went either, just trained after getting picked up by May's team. My first S.O turned out to be Hydra, so he's dead now. But before that I shot him which was fun." Daisy said in one go. Yep, this girl was definitely traumatised.

"I guess so. I went through 2 wars, one when I was 14 and one last year. Not fun." Everyone, especially Daisy seemed surprised. Even May. "How? You're so young!" May asked. "I'm blessed by Persephone, so I fight in demigod wars too." I said simply,

"I'm going to get a drink, anything for you guys?" I stood up. "Just water." Daisy said. May and Bobbi said the same, so I went to the kitchen and grabbed 3 glasses of water and a cup of hot chocolate for myself since I wasn't allowed to drink coffee after that time I went hyper. Annabeth banned me after that.

I went back to the living room, where the three where talking in hushed tones. "-so young, and two wars?" Daisy said. "I got your waters." I said awkwardly.

"You know what? Just ask me anything and I will try to explain." I said after 10 minutes of silence. "What is a demigod?" May was the first to speak.

"A demigod is when a god as a child with a mortal." I replied. "And the gods? Who are they?" Daisy asked. "Greek and Roman deities. They're still alive. And they exist." I shut my eyes and relaxed in my chair.

"Maybe...hang on. CECIL!! Come here please." Cecil appeared once again. "What now? I was in the middle of my show!" Daisy and May looked absolutely confused as to how a random girl just showed up, but Bobbi less so.

"First, no devices! Beth told us, remember? Second, I need to explain what all this greek mythology thing is and how its not a myth and blah blah blah. Help?" I supplied.

"ZIA! Beth said no telling more people. She will kill you!" Cecil scolded me. Rolling my eyes, I switched to ancient Greek, "I'm a head huntress and blessed by Persephone. She can try to kill me but I have two goddesses protecting me and an army of huntresses behind me." "Fine. Last two, you hear me?" Cecil warned. I nodded.

Cecil focuses her magic onto Daisy and Melinda, and the pair gasp and their eyes come in and out of focus before they both get knocked out cold.

"Thanks Cece!" I say, dragging out the 'e'. Rolling her eyes, Cecil nodded. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Now can I please go finish Legally Blond?" I smiled and rolled my eyes, but nodded.

Cecil ran out the window via the fire escape and went to my room where I'd been letting her stay.

"So, a game?" I suggested to Bobbi, who looked seemingly unfazed by the whole situation.