Hot night

Sorry for the wait but here is my apology⬇️

Chapter 28:

« have I been good? » Lizzie asked me with puppy dog eyes the moment we entered the car.

« You've been so good my girl. You deserve your reward » her eyes lit up (A/N lit up or light up? Lmao)

« So I can ask you to do whatever I want ? » I nod and she smiles at me. She seems to think a little before going all shy. « It's okay bubs, you can ask me whatever you want. I wanna try new things with you » I say continuing to drive placing my hand on her thigh.

« I want you to control me, I'm all yours » I feel butterflies in my stomach at her words. « Yeah? What else? »

« I want to sit on your face and then I want to take care of you I wanna fuck you with a strap on from behind » she said making me moan.

I accelerate a little being eager to go home. « Lizzie if you keep talking like this I will have to stop the car and fuck you right there »

« Okay I stop because I want us to be comfortable in our bed » I nod and continue to drive. I place my hand on her thigh and stroke it getting closer to her center.

We finally reach home after 10 more minutes of me teasing my girl.

I take her in my arms and she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

She starts to grind her center on my tummy looking for friction. « calm down love, we're almost home » I chuckled.

I open the door of her house and enter instantly walking upstairs in our bedroom.

I slowly lay her down in the bed and she gets comfortable. « sit up bubs » I said and she sat up already knowing what I want to do.

« Do I have your consent? » she nodded but I softly glared at her « yes. Do I have yours? » she asked.

« Yes » I simply said before helping her to take off her dress.

« Do you want rough or soft? » I asked « both? » she said and I chuckled « of course angel »

She lays down again after giving me a quick peck and I take my time to look at her beautiful body.

I look at her and she nods so I take off her panties leaving her completely naked. « You're so beautiful Elizabeth » I stared making her blush.

« I'm so glad that you're mine » I said softly looking at her. « I should be the one saying that » she answered her cheeks pink.

« I love you » I whispered putting my forehead on hers. « I love you more » she said chasing my lips but I quickly pull away making her whine.

I shut her up by wrapping my hand around her neck softly chocking her. Her eyes roll in the back of her head with pleasure.

I start kissing her chest leaving blue and purple marks everywhere.

Everything is so sensual and I can feel my panties getting soaked by her moans and sighs of pleasure.

« You're mine » I said looking at her in the eyes. She rapidly nodded « yes baby, I'm all yours, yours and nobody else. You own me » I'm surprised by her answer and let out a moan at her words.

« Fuck Lizzie you're such a good girl, you deserve the best reward » I praised knowing that she loves to be praised.

She excitedly grind her hips on mine and we both moan at the contact.

I get up and quickly go in my bag to take a vibrator. When Lizzie sees it, she moans making me chuckle.

« I am not even touching you baby girl. You're so needy »

« Please y/n. Please just fuck me » she whined. I take off her panties and mine and get on top of her again.

I kiss her tummy and go down on her. I then lick her center moaning at her sweet taste.

« god you taste so good baby I'm addicted to you »

« oh god, oh god » (a/n: just her saying this in love and death)

I turn on the vibrator putting it on her clit making her scream « holy shit mom- » we both stop our movements but I quickly continue wanting to hear her saying it.

« Come sit on my face » she nodded doing just what I told her « I'm so- » she started but I cut her off by playing with her clit.

« Say it » I simply said before continuing to fuck her with my tongue.

« Baby » she breathed out feeling kind of embarrassed I pulled away making her whine at the loss of contact.

« You don't have to say it but just know that I'm okay with that. You don't have to be embarrassed, it's hot as fuck »

She nodded her cheeks still pink. I kiss her thighs silently asking if she wants me to go back. She nods and I lick her juice again moaning at the taste.

I place the vibrator between my legs needing some friction.
Her body twitch and I hold her hips to keep her steady. I hit her spot again and again making her go crazy.

« Mo- fuck! I'm going to cum » god how I want to hear her  call me mommy. But I won't force her anyway.

« Cum my love! Cum for me my baby » and with a few last trust, she squirts all over my mouth.

« Fuck oh my god mommy » she scream and I cum with a loud moan hearing her words and tasting her.

After we both come down from our high, I crawl back so we're face to face and peck her lips.

« You okay? » I asked her and she nodded « that was the hottest thing ever damn » I said and she smiled, a small blush on her cheeks.

« I don't think I've ever came that hard in my whole life » she said and I smiled proudly.

« I'm that good? » I teased and she rolled her eyes « you're a dork. But yes you are that good. But now it's my turn to make you feel good mommy » she said and I let out a small groan.

This is definitely my new favorite nickname.

-
Oops-