Chapter-4

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous chapter

Chimon: "Nothing. Thank you for bringing Pran here. I'll take care of him. You can take your leave."

Ohm: "No, I'm staying here until he wakes up."

"Why do you care?" His question caught me off guard.

Yes, why do I care for him? I sent him back safely to his friend, but still, why do I care about him?

There are so many questions that I don't know how to answer them for myself. It's better to go from here.

"Nothing; I'm leaving," I said. I looked one last time at Pran and went from there.

 I looked one last time at Pran and went from there

___________________________________________

NO ONE POV

"Ohm, I know that boy made a change in you, so I just teased you, but if you are serious about him, we will help you pursue him, "Perth said. Darke nodded, his head agreeing with Perth.
Ohm rolled his eyes.

"Ohm Pawat can never have feelings for anyone, no matter what, "Ohm said with a stern voice.

"Who are you saying this to, Ohm? To us or yourself?" Perth asked and went from there. Drake tapped his shoulder with a sigh and went from there.

Ohm looked up at Pran's room.

"I should try to avoid you or I should try to make myself hate you, "Ohm said to himself and went back to his uncle's home.

________

Pran groaned while waking up. He looked around and saw himself in his room.
He looked to the other side. Chimon is sitting on the chair, talking with someone.

"I'll call you later," Chimon said, helping Pran sit up.

Pran: "Who is that?"

"Gemini called you, but you didn't pick up, so they got worried and called me." Chimon said Pran nodded

"How did I come here? The last thing I remembered was that" Pran stopped and looked at Chimon.

"Being in Ohm's home or Pat's home?" Chimon asked, making Pran avoid his gaze.

Chimon: "After you fainted, He carried you here."

"He carried me?" Pran asked shocked

"The Ohm I saw there was different; if he is the Ohm I saw when beating the guy, then

He would have just let me lie there and asked me to go after I woke up, but why did he carry me all the way here?" Pran said. chimon nodded 

Chimon: "I saw Ohm, who exactly looks like Pat, but like you said, he has a different aura around him."

Pran: "He's not pat; He is Ohm Pawat."

Chimon: "How can you be sure about that?"

"I'm still not sure. The care he showed today reminds me of Pat, but the aura he showed when hurting someone is different." Pran said, holding his head.

But after a few seconds, his eyes widen.

"Wait, I've seen this aura around Pat," Pran said after remembering Pat fighting their senior for hurting Pran.

Chimon looked at him, confused.

"Do you remember when his so-called senior friends hurt me?" Pran asked Chimon, who nodded.

"How can I forget that? That was the time he claimed you as his in front of everyone." Chimon teased Pran blushed 
Hitting Chimon's shoulder lightly

"Ohm did the same; he played along with the guy in front of me but eventually helped me too, and he took care of my wound and carried me all the way here," Pran said. Chimon shook his head.

"We can't be sure if he's pat just by this, "Chimon said, and Pran nodded.

"I'm going to distance myself from him, Pran said with a smirk.

chimon: "How Can you find out if he's Pat if you keep your distance from Ohm?"

"Do you remember how our relationship started?" Pran asked Chimon nodded his head with a little smile.