Chapter-3

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous chapter

Chimon: "You must have seen the wrong person."

"NO! I saw him he was in front of me. H-he broke someone's arms. Pran said he started to hyperventilate

Chimon hugged him "Ok ok relax, calm down, breathe with me."

Pran breath got normal chimon let go of him

Chimon: "You okay, right?"

Pran: "I'm fine."

"Come on now, change. Don't think about anything for now, after changing clothes, take some rest, "Chimon said pran nodded his head with a sigh

___________________________________________

Next day 

No one's POV

Pran woke up early and got ready to find out about Ohm.

He has to confirm if he is Ohm or Pat. He couldn't even sleep the whole night because of this thought.

He knows the Ohm he saw yesterday was so different from Pat's, but still, his heart and mind didn't stop him from thinking about this Ohm.

What if he is Pat? These were the thoughts his mind was having.
So he got ready without getting caught by Chimon, who was sleeping.

It was seven in the morning. He wrote a note for Chimon, stuck it on his phone, and went out.

Pran asked people about Ohm's home.

"This is Khun Ohm's home, but today he's not staying here; he's staying in his uncle's home."

He saw Ohm's home, which is just opposite his home.

He looked up at his room and looked out the opposite window.

"All this while he was just opposite our room," Pran thought, shook his head, and went behind the person to Ohm's uncle's house.

"This is Khun Ohm's uncle's home." The guy, Pran, nodded his head.

"I'll inform you that you are here, as Khun Ohm will surely help when someone is in need." The guy was about to go in when a voice startled both of them.

"What are you here for?" Ohm shouted from the top. They both looked up and saw Ohm standing on the balcony. The guy bowed to Ohm.

Ohm's eyes are only on Pran, who was looking at him without blinking.

Ohm remembered yesterday when he bumped into him.

"What is he doing here?" Ohm thought 

"Didn't you say feelings only make people weak?" Perth's words echoed in his head as he snapped away from Pran.

He looked at the person beside Pran.

"Come in, "Ohm said to the guy as he went inside.

"You wait here"The guy said pran nodded his head

Inside the home

"Hey, Kato What are you doing here?" Ohm's uncle asked

"There is a person who wants help from Khun Ohm, so I Brought him here, Khun Chai," Kato said.

"Who is he? What is he here for?"

"He said he came with his friend to search for someone," Kato said. Ohm nodded.

"What's his name?" Ohm asked for drinking water. Everyone looked at Ohm weirdly, as he never asked anyone's name before helping; this is new for them.

"Oh no, sorry, Khun Ohm, I forgot to ask him," Kato said, making Ohm glare.

"How can you not ask something so important?" Ohm shouted again. Everyone was shocked as Ohm took an interest in someone he had never met before.

Ohm looked at Perth. After realising what he was blabbering about, he stopped shouting and looked at Perth's smirk.

"Tell him I'm not available right now," Ohm said with a cold voice.

"Why Ohm? are you having any inner troubles going inside?" Perth stopped, came near Ohm, and whispered.

"Or the main troublemaker for your heart is waiting outside." Perth teased, moving far away from Ohm with a teasing smile. Ohm glared while throwing the bottle in his hand at Perth, who caught it while laughing.

Chai looked at Ohm and Perth he shook his head with a light smile.

Chai: "Ohm, you should help him; the kid came all the way here, and you kato, come join us for breakfast."

Kato nodded with a smile and joined them.

Ohm sighed and went out.

When Ohm came out, Pran looked at Pat With widened eyes as he saw Pat smiling at him.

Pran's eyes filled with tears.

Pran slowly walked towards Pat. They both looked at each other, mesmerised by each other's eyes.

Ohm looked at Pran with the same mesmerised eyes. Pran and Ohm are  looking at eachother,with so many emotions
But one thing is common: they both have the same confused feeling.

He raised his hand to hold Pat's cheeks, only for Ohm to get his wrist,suddenly he turn pran around and pran back hit  Ohm's hard chest.
Ohm's arm is around Pran's neck.