Chapter-10

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous Chapter

Ohm looked at them, confused. "What are you both mumbling about?"

"Nothing," both said at the same time.

Pran decided to play along, knowing that Pat's love for him would eventually reveal the truth.

As they left the hospital, Pran made a silent promise to himself - he would uncover the secrets that lay hidden beneath the surface and prove to Ohm that he was indeed his beloved Pat.

And so, the tangled web of mystery and deceit began to unravel, with Pran at the center, determined to set things right and reveal the truth that had been kept from him.

As he looked at Ohm, his eyes filled with tears once more, Pran knew that their love would triumph over any obstacle in their path.

_________________________________________

NO ONE POV

After Ohm dropped Pran and Chimon, Ohm refused to go back home.

Pran: "Ohm, Chimon is here he will take care of me. You don't need to worry."

"But" Ohm mumbled with a small puppy face.

"You're just in the opposite home. If I need help, I will give you a signal, " Pran said with a smile.

Ohm nodded, his head pouting.

"Aww, the big gangster baby is pouting, "Pran teased, making Ohm smile a little.

"Take care, and love you, "Ohm said and went from there, but Pran stood there frozen.

Chimon shook him, making him come back to reality

"Aww, someone is freed by the love shower, "Chimon teased Pran, who shook his head with a smile

"Love you too," Pran mumbled to himself.

Pran and Chimon made their way to their room. Pran couldn't contain his excitement as he turned to Chimon, his face beaming with joy
"When did you find out that Ohm is Pat?" he asked eagerly, eyes wide with anticipation.

Pran had thought his beloved Pat had perished, but the realization that he was alive filled his heart with overwhelming happiness.

Chimon, with a warm smile, sat Pran down and narrated the incredible journey that led him to the shocking revelation.

He recounted how, by a stroke of fate,

"I had seen the way Ohm looking at you then the caring behavior, his possessiveness, he only showed his childish side in front of you, then his locket, Everything he did reminded me of Pat, one that we thought we had lost forever," Chimon said with a smile making Pran smile.

Pat had been living a different life under a different name, but fate had brought them back together once again.

Pran's heart swelled with emotion as he listened to Chimon's side story.