sleep deprived

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒

𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒

I knew my boyfriend, Miles, was spiderman. He refused to tell anyone, especially me, but i found out as he wasn't that good at hiding it from me. I supported him through it, obviously. I couldn't let him go through it alone...i mean, he wasn't alone. He had Peter Parker and like a whole other group of spider people from different dimensions. He told me everything.

I knew that being spiderman, the poor boy doesn't get rest. He's swinging his day away and sometimes he can't sleep at night, so he swings then too. I tried so hard to get him to stop...

Which leads us here...

"Miles, you have to stop going out, you're sleep deprived!" I exclaimed, holding his arm as he tried to leave. He was dressed in his black and red spiderman costume. Ready to swing along the buildings to enjoy the breeze. "I don't care, I'm saving our city!" He whined, i sighed.

"Your health is way more important than being spiderman, miles..." I replied, he looked at me with puppy dog eyes, hoping i'd let him go out for awhile. But i knew he wouldn't return until sunrise, he never does! "Miles, just stay here with me, catch up on some rest.." I whispered.

He pulled his mask off, his hair poofing out. "Okay, okay..fine" he spoke in defeat but laughed when i smiled brightly and hugged him close. "I knew you'd listen!" I celebrated, jumping in pure happiness.

He got changed while I waited on the bed for him. Once he was ready, he jumped beside me and held me in his arms. "You know what?" He spoke up. I hummed in response. "This is way better than swinging..." he answered, a yawn interrupting in the middle of his sentence, which made me chuckle.

I kissed the boys head, watching the smile widen on his face as he looked up at me with tired eyes. He looked absolutely sleep deprived and I couldn't blame him. All that fighting crime must be so exhausting. A few minutes later, I heard small snores, i looked down to see my boyfriend in a deep sleep, his hand gripping mine.

I made me smile widely and i rubbed the back on his neck, then stroked his hair. "I love you, Miles" I whispered and kissed his head before falling asleep myself...