Transcripts

ROOMMATE WANTED

Seeking roommate for $400 / 500ft2 1bd/1ba apartment (rent & utilities split 50/50). Contact Jinto Suzuki for more info.

Dear Seth,

I am sorry to inform you that your petition for emancipation has been denied by the Order of Dijon. For emancipation of a minor without parental consent, the statutes require that said minor is either a) at or above 16 years of age or b) legitimately mated and/or married. Your birth certificate shows that, as of this year, you are only 14 years of age; moreover, you are not currently in a legal relationship (see postscript).

I understand that you have previously made allegations of physical abuse against your father. However, as the elder brother of Caleb Reagan (who, might I remind you, also happens to serve as my Beta), I cannot in the best interests of my family or my pack investigate any of these claims. Though you have my utmost sympathy, if you choose to pursue this matter any further—for instance, appeal to Dijon for a trial—I will have no choice but to testify against you in court as Caleb's character witness. Moreover, I must also remind you that as your Alpha, I have access to the entirety of your medical record—in case you were considering using any accounts of hospital visits or surgeries as evidence to support your misguided claims against your father.

I strongly suggest that you reconsider your words and actions going forward. I've always seen you as a bright, young man with a loving family—have faith in Aurelia that you and your parents will overcome this misunderstanding.

Best regards,

Asher Reagan
Alpha of the Sanguine Pack

P.S. Multiple times in our correspondence you have cited your "romantic relationship" with Mateo Fernandez as a basis for petitioning for emancipation from your parents. As you know, the Sanguine Pack does not recognize homosexual relationships; thus, this arrangement does not and will never qualify as legitimate as long as you remain a member of the Sanguine Pack. Please refrain from making such claims in the future.

Jinto:

See to it that the apartment is vacated by all occupants except my son. Incapacitate him—use force if necessary—and allow me access. I will take it from there.

Attached is your bounty money.

CR