Chapter Three

Two days had passed since you and Joel kissed. You hadn't spoken to him since. He sat next to you at dinner, and you couldn't help but wonder if it was on purpose, if he was trying to drive you mad.

You purposely avoided eye contact, and always sat as far away from him as you could, whether it be at dinner or on the beach. Thankfully, Sara and your father were none the wiser.

On the fourth day of your vacation, the food had run out and your father made a grocery list and told everyone who wanted to that they should join him. You did not want to be around Joel, so you told him you didn't feel well.

"You okay pumkin'?" He drew you in and wrapped you in a hug. "Yeah. Think I'm just tired from being in the sun. But y'all go, just pick up some popsicles for me."

You decided to hop in the shower while they were gone. You stepped into the hot water, letting it run down your back. You closed your eyes, and just like every other time you'd closed your eyes since the kiss, the image replayed in your mind. You could still feel his hands on you, and could taste his lips.

You imagined his lips on your neck, kissing you softly. Your hand found your most sensitive spot, and you touched yourself, imagining it was Joel. You squeezed your eyes shut.

If he was in the shower with me, what would he do?

He'd stand there and look at you for a while, taking in your naked body. He'd pin you against the wall and rub your clit, slowly, making sure you don't come just yet. He'd grab your hand and put it around his dick, pumping it slowly. You'd get so close to finishing, but he wasn't going to grant you that wish yet. He'd flip you around and press you against the wall, pushing himself into you, rocking your hips back into him with force. He'd put his hand over your mouth so you wouldn't scream.

You gripped the shelf in the shower as you came back to reality. You were about to come, just thinking about him.

You cursed, coming onto your fingers. "Oh my god Joel."

You were so glad no one was home, because you were pretty sure you'd been whining and moaning his name pretty loudly. You quickly finished your shower and stepped out, wanting to be out of the bathroom before anyone came home.

You brushed out your hair and put on some loose clothes before heading back to your room.

You were barely out of the bathroom when you froze, and the blood drained from your face.

Joel sat on the couch, reading a newspaper.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

How long had he been sitting there? Did he hear anything? Were you even loud enough for anyone to hear?

"H-hey." You choked out. He didn't look up from his newspaper. "Hey."

You felt like you were going to pass out.

"I- I thought you went to the store with my dad and Sara?"

He shook his head, still not looking up. "Nope."

You clutched the clothes in your arms, trying not to sound nervous.

"Oh, okay. Um, how long have you been in here for?" You wanted to kick yourself almost immediately after you asked him.

He finally looked up at you, and you saw a mischievous glare in his eyes. "Long enough."

He knew.

You'd never felt more embarrassed in your whole life. He still hadn't taken his eyes off you when he slowly stood up.

"Let me get this straight," he said, walking over to you. "You kiss me, then don't talk to me for days, then you touch yourself in the shower, pretending it was me?"

There was no way to pretend he was wrong. He'd heard everything. You swallowed hard. "N-no?"

He stepped closer. "You don't think I believe that, do you babygirl?"

He had gotten so close to you at this point. Refusing to look at him, you stared at the ground. He was finally so close to you that you'd backed up against the wall. He grabbed your chin, forcing you to look up at him.

His eyes had gone black. "I want you to tell me what you imagined in that shower."

You shook your head. "I can't."

"Why not? You 'fraid it'll happen?"

So fucking smug. His arm pressed against the wall, while his other hand still grabbed your face.

"No.." you wanted it to happen. Both of you knew that. But telling him what you imagined? You'd never been so vulnerable with a man before.

His hand moved from your jaw to the band of your shorts. "Tell me baby. What were you thinking when you screamed my name?"

His fingers made their way into your shorts, finding the lace of your panties. You were a complete mess.

"I- I thought about you touching me." You spit out, blushing harder than you had before.

"What else?" Of course he wouldn't let it go. He wanted to know everything.

"You pinned me against the wall and.."

"And..?"

You tried to hide your face. "Don't make me say it. You know what I was thinking."

His gaze didn't waver once. "Nope. Tell me."

You shut your eyes. "You pinned me against the wall and fucked me."

His grip loosened. "That what you want? You want me to fuck you?"

You stared at him, pausing for a second. What were you supposed to say?

"I know you do baby. I heard you. Screamin' my name like a good girl."

He slipped a finger inside you, and you grabbed his arm, taking in a sharp breath. "What do you want angel?"

He slowly pumped his finger in you, holding you up with his other arm.

"J-Joel please." You squeezed his arm and he brought his lips to your ear, tickling your neck.

"Please what?"

You broke, throwing your head back and giving in. "Please f-fuck me."

"There she is. Dirty fuckin girl." He added a second finger and you let out a small yelp. He pressed his hand over your mouth, allowing you to cry louder and he quickened his speed.

God, you were already so close. You could feel the tension building up between your legs. Joel rested his forehead on yours and you made eye contact, then he plunged his lips onto yours, and you moaned into his mouth.

"Fuck, I'm so close Joel," you whined.

Your phone rang, springing you and Joel apart. You fished it from your pocket and cursed when you saw the caller ID. "It's my dad."

Joel stepped back, looking slightly startled.

You clicked the green button. "Hey dad, what's up?"

As you and your dad talked about what kind of popsicles you wanted, Joel made his way back to the couch and adjusted himself before getting comfortable again. The phone call lasted a few minutes before your dad eventually ended by saying they'd be home soon.

"Okay dad, thanks... love you too. Bye."

You hung up the phone and let out a huge sigh. Joel went right back to his magazine. Frustrated, you stormed off to your room, hoping to quickly relieve the pressure between your legs before Sara and your father came home.

You hated to admit it, but a huge part of you wanted Joel to come barging in and do the job for you.